Halo 4 Spartan Ops Episode 4 Didact's Hand [Full HD]

mconesource

Spartan Ops Ep 4 Full Episode on Halo 4: The crew of Infinity encounters cult leader Jul' Mdama, aka The Didact's Hand. This is episode 4 of the new feature in halo 4 spartan ops. Dr. Halsey is studying the ancient artifact brought aboard infinity. Seems that Catherine doesn't consider the spartan 4's suitable compared to spartan 2's. This might just be an opinion of her own because she designed the spartan program, and just is a little bias about the new recruits. Seems like tension between the 4's and Dr. Halsey is increasing.

• Like 1

Interesting episode.

So far Thorne is the only Spartan IV I like, he's growing on me a little and even so I'm still not fond of them. I don't think Halsey is far off with her opinions...

I see it as basic logic, wider gene pool, less severe augmentations ( I think ), at a later age and you get less of a mini-walking tank/super soldier. There's no way these IV's could ever replace II's. I think when the term replaced is used, it's solely because more of them are created, meaning that they're just as effective as a II in terms of what can be achieved just because of the the fact there's more IV's than II's but Spartan for Spartan, it's II's all the way.

You can see how Anti - Spartan IV I am ... lol.

Also, who do you think is communicating with Halsey? The Librarian or someone/something else...?

Do you think Jul 'Mdama will be a little displeased if he does manage to have contact with the Librarian and she reveals the truth?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...