So to start off I love the idea of special skins for earning level 50 and such and should be kept this way but I think a great way to add more customization for players to have fun with is either a free or very cheap weapon and or armor skins official dlc adding camos like digital, tiger stripes, desert, etc. Id love to have more customization to play around with and if we were given around 10-15 skins I dont think Id mind paying around 100-175 microsoft points for it (around the same price as avatar items) so if anyone has ideas or feedback feel free to comment and if enough people like this maybe we can get some strength behind it and get it actually made!

It's beyond me to say if it's possible or not, but it'd be cool if people could work their own custom images onto their weapons. How they would get the images into the game? Can't say. The only reasonable thing I can think of though is being able to put a decal of your gamer picture on the side of your weapon, I think that would be cool. Not saying realistic, but still pretty cool.