Halo 5 fan idea's

thefish54501

what does everyone want in halo 5 I dont know if 343 knows what they are going to do yet but they might like a few idea's from the fans

like what happend to the arbiter and jun

what if the humans were able to forge a lasting allience with a minor covenant species that are not as radical as eleits or brutes (grunts, jackels, drones, hunters)

will the brutes return in the new trilogy

are there other forerunners still alive

does anyone else have any idea's

• 3 weeks later...

I think we could possibly see some of the arbiter if 343i gives a reasonable explanation to why he is being re-introduced. I do not think we will get the old gang back together and get to play as him though.

I do not see the brutes returning though. The Storm Faction is clearly not with brute related forces so I do not see why they would be involved unless other covenant factions show up to the party.

A few ideas for multiplayer -

1. Maybe they could bring back

armor effects, also weapon effects

would be pretty fun. Eg a rocket

launcher bullet being fired at you, but with butterflys circling around it.

2. If Cortana is not in the campaign,

maybe we could have her as the

multiplayer voice, that reads out the

medals and etc.

3. WATER VEHICLES. Across all the Halo games, i've always wanted a

boat. It could make for an excellent

BTB map on an ocean map.

4. Map remakes - Don't bring back

every map. But remake the

favourites. Like Lockdown, Ascension, Last Resort, Blood Gulch, and have a

few from Reach like Sword Base, and

Countdown.

5. A bigger Forge map, instead of 3

Forge maps, just give us one big

map, it would be awesome to have a Campaign disk, and a forge/

multiplayer disk.

6. Change Flood back to Infection,

and have a mode like Firefight, but

where you have to fight off the

Flood.

• Like 1

a reason Arberter (however you spell it) should return:

The elites should be in a civil war. Half with the covenent, and half with the UNSC. Arbiter should be leading the rebel side (with UNSC).

along with the post above, with the the flood firefight thing, it should be kind of like black ops zombies, four different people like: cheif, arbiter, two other random people from halo. or just custom spartan IV's

The Arbiter returning in Halo 5's campaign would be interesting, but I'd also like to see Linda return. She was put in Halo CE during the first mission but you could only see her bio-signs.

Also, in response to Mr. Fish old maps would be nice, but I would like to see Sidewinder, Boarding Action, Elongation, and Turf. 2. Boats or watercraft in BTB maps would be a great addition.

• 1 month later...

They should bring back Invasion. It was awesome. Also bring back firefight. Spartan ops is more like campaign than firefight. Flood would be cool to have in campaign again. Brutes don't have to come back but hey need to bring back brute weapons. Like the brute shot, the spike grenade, and most importantly the brute mauler. They also need some UNSC flying vehicles. I mean come on! The falcon was awesome. They should bring back the brute chopper also, my favorite vehicle. Scarabs would be nice but I don't really care. As far as maps go, I think they should have sandtrap, death island, sidewinder, etc. The classics. Also they should bring back the halo reach forge map island thing. The pit would be nice to have online and not just in forge. Yeah. That's my random rant about halo 5 things.

i guess giving chief a more human side to him, his been acting up like a machine from 1-3 and hell it gets to you, thats why when he was finally softening up,i was relieved, so hopefuly we get to see a breakdown of chief in halo 5 . . Machine to Human or Human to Machine as for what cortana said.