Petition to improve halo 4 forge

theprofit10

Well today I was playing some forge.

I was trying to recreate duck hunt from halo 3. (I'm sure we all have good memories with it, and know what that is.) I made the map, and when I tried to make the game mode for it, 343 completely through the idea of having the flood use weapons in the trash. I really wish they would add back all those gametypes from halo 3, and fix flood. They ruined it, and atm halo 4 custom games is thrown in the trash.

So please, suggest anymore ideas below and sign the petition to improve halo 4 and custom games.

• Like 1

I hope it changes. I miss Safe Havens, it was perfect for making small levels. And the lack of vehicles. Why are there so little choices. Arnt we in the future?

Also I had this amazing idea I would like to start petitioning for.

It would be awsome if they gave us a large space map(like impact but set the boundaries back to the asteroid belt rotating the map) then added the Saber and Seraph. A new game type where players can have all out space wars.

This isn't the right place for this idea but I hope people take it into consideration.

• Like 1