BCAM Playdate Highlight Video

Choot 'em

Jeff you are so immature. I made sure to start that song with you.

:D

Also. I am mad at Zaguroth and Donut for teaming up in the FFA.(Not shown in video but seen in editing.) I am taking back the half of the lung I gave you Zag

Jeff you are so immature. I made sure to start that song with you.

:D

Also. I am mad at Zaguroth and Donut for teaming up in the FFA.(Not shown in video but seen in editing.) I am taking back the half of the lung I gave you Zag

Pssh, Halo is all about the T-bagging! If you have enough time after a kill to do it, might as well :D

0:50 seconds in. Explains everything lol

Thanks Choot.

Also Jeff if you were complaining about camping why were you camping on top of the green lift in the corner?

You HIPPOcrit.

I saw people on the radar, as I did while I was T-bagging. I was waiting for them to duke it out so I can take them each out and get a double kill :D but they were probably by the stairs. It's a common tactic on Sword base FFA

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Breast cancer awareness month. Participants were required to wear pink in support of BCAM during the month of October. Full topic found here >>> http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/14938-343icfs-gaming-for-bcam/?do=findComment&comment=161057. With such a good turnout in support of the event, we may make this an annual event. :)