Forge planet in halo 5

VJR117

Why doesn't 343 industries make the forge interesting by making a Forge planet....

Features of this

. All the halo maps in past and current are in this planet

. U can fly into space

. Forge world inc

. Place able AI ( like grunts, marines, spartens, brutes ,jackals etc)

. All vehricals are placeable inc pelican' phantom, lichs and others

. Able to place UNSC and Covenant ships as scenery

. Elites are able to be used by player

. Able to use a flat world in some area of the planet

. Also the Planet would update when new DLC has been downloaded

. No money limit

. Objects such as: Tv's, computers radios turrents, tube lights etc are placable

Add more ideas if any

post-22940-0-83728700-1353821301_thumb.png

• Like 1

how they can do it is take the size of forge world (forgeable part) and double it (double the size) and then a dice, put dubble forge world on each side of the dice (6 sides) and then make the dice round and you have a forge planet :)

simple as that it would be an awesome thing

and also that you can play more than 16 players maybe double it or triple it then you can make sick big maps

and do like player made spartan ops missions

it was an interesting idea maybe it will work with the next gen xbox

• Like 1

Well the new Xbox is supposedly going to have 8GB ram (16x more than the 360), Quad core CPU (nothing else about it has been 'leaked'), a much more powerful GPU so I wouldn't say it's impossible for something similar to be made in the future :D. I really hope they do as well!!

However if they did they'd either have to put loading screens between different sections or just allow your console to only render the section around you.

Would be a very interesting idea and people who enjoy forging, such as myself, would have loads of fun creating new maps, BUT think of the money and the work that would be involved. They can only fit so much onto the disk and an entire forge planet would be VERY large, perhaps so large it would have to be a separate game.

Very interesting idea though, would be cool to have, I have to admit.

Would be a very interesting idea and people who enjoy forging, such as myself, would have loads of fun creating new maps, BUT think of the money and the work that would be involved. They can only fit so much onto the disk and an entire forge planet would be VERY large, perhaps so large it would have to be a separate game.

Very interesting idea though, would be cool to have, I have to admit.

but h4 was eight g with forge planet the map will be 8 g and when u get inside u can teleport to different maps in side the planet

Only way this would work, is if it was its own game. And even then, it could be very, very, very laggy. They would have to create an entire game to make this work. Because they cannot use H4 for this. It would simply kill the console

And seeing as how everyone wants story line games, there is no story for forge. Just a fun side thing. And seeing as how the majority of their fans are both MM and Campaigns, there simply isn't enough people who would get this. Causing them and probably Infinity as well, to waste a ton of money on something that not everyone wants to play.

Us forge fans would love to have something like this, but we are only a handful compared to the amount of people that play MM and the campaign. So sadly, I do not believe we will ever see something like this.

• Like 1