Noble 6

zBeaR

If you're thinking that Noble 6 is coming back. HE'S NOT! Because Halo Reach's story was actually just made up on the spot by Bungie. You can find out what the real story of Reach was in the book: "Halo: Fall Of Reach." Anyway, Noble 6 coming back would ruin everything thats happening in the Halo 4, 5 and 6 campaign story.

• 4 weeks later...

Just wondering but where was master chief during this time?

master chief during halo reach was in the pillar of attum for most of it but near the end apart from him most of the Spartans went to reach to defend it and himself and another Spartan where sent to make sure au unsc ship/space station was wiped clean of unsc data so after his task of complete he escaped the ship went in to cryo sleep and well halo ce we are at now :thumbsup:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

no matter what noble 6 dies. he was swarmed by elites he had absolutely no hope left. he was the best fighter though and died without a fight. any ways the arbiter armor was worn 20 years before halo 2 not 100 or so. oh and also the halo wiki on waypoint says that there was potentially a arbiter on reach when it was destroyed and it is said that he did kill one of the member of noble team. which it could only be either hat or 6. also that arbiter from reach was said to have had not returned and presumed died some how in some way. also there is this little secret in every level of halo reach. in every level there is this one elite that spawns when you come into a ballet field and is there shortly then fades away literally! that is said to be the arbiter from reach and you can kill that elite before it fades away. it's just hard to do it in time. and if you do kill him he always pulls out an energy sword but he has to pull it out first to get it and use it. so ya...

• 2 weeks later...

Noble 6 died during the fall of Reach. The epilogue confirms this "Your body, your armor; all burned and turned to glass." - Dr. Halsey, epilogue narration

Noble 6 died on Reach, unable to see the victory his/her actions made possible.

Even if he did survive, the planet got glassed by the Covenant. There's no way possible he could have survived that.

Or was there....

Noble 6 is probably dead...but you never know. After all, Jun's death is in question too.

Sadly a bad comparison because Jun's death was not in question... Allow me to explain... "During civilian egress, one of our evac craft (BL-9400493) carried a pseudocivilian the spooks consider Pri 1- Doctor Catherine Elizabeth Halsey. Not sure how the **** that went down, and usually ONI has a good eye on where she is at all times, but there she was on Miridem's surface, just as the Covenant started their thing. Apparently her S-II bodyguard was taken out during extraction, but the ship she was on still  managed to escape." This is a quote from a Vice Admeral's report to ONI.

Dead, like dinner. Wolves on meat. He got swarmed. Bees on honey, that kind of thing.

...I eat my meat quite cleanly sir, with a fork and knife.

Well it's kind of unknown. It doesn't show him get killed, it just shows the elite stab his sword, but it doesn't show at what. So there is possibility he still lived. You never know. His file reads MIA, just like Master Chiefs did. But he was still alive.

Noble 6 died during the fall of Reach. The epilogue confirms this "Your body, your armor; all burned and turned to glass." - Dr. Halsey, epilogue narration

Noble 6 died on Reach, unable to see the victory his/her actions made possible.

Even if he did survive, the planet got glassed by the Covenant. There's no way possible he could have survived that.

OR she...

• 2 months later...

As much as the possibilities are there, I believe Six died with Reach. As his helmet is shown still lying on the ground many years later, if he had escaped somehow, why was the helmet never returned to him? More importantly WHY HAS NO ONE SEEN THE HELMET LYING THERE? Still, getting back to the point, Six was meant to be a last defender of Reach, he needed to die with it. My argument stays for other members of Noble, like Jorge and Carter. Carter could have jet-packed out, but we would have seen him do it, and Jorge needed to manually activate the device, granted, he had armor lock, but even that wouldn't have stopped a bomb so close to him, the sheer impact of debris would send him flying, let alone the explosion. Six is probably dead.

• Like 1

As much as the possibilities are there, I believe Six died with Reach. As his helmet is shown still lying on the ground many years later, if he had escaped somehow, why was the helmet never returned to him? More importantly WHY HAS NO ONE SEEN THE HELMET LYING THERE? Still, getting back to the point, Six was meant to be a last defender of Reach, he needed to die with it. My argument stays for other members of Noble, like Jorge and Carter. Carter could have jet-packed out, but we would have seen him do it, and Jorge needed to manually activate the device, granted, he had armor lock, but even that wouldn't have stopped a bomb so close to him, the sheer impact of debris would send him flying, let alone the explosion. Six is probably dead.

It is possible six is alive did you see him dead no so maybe he escaped

and Jorge well if chief can survived a fall from space 2 times maybe Jorge can survived but I think they are both dead. :thumbsup:

It is possible six is alive did you see him dead no so maybe he escaped

and Jorge well if chief can survived a fall from space 2 times maybe Jorge can survived but I think they are both dead. :thumbsup: