I'm a huge Halo fan and have been playing since the beginning. I was a little worried about Halo 4 at the beginning from seeing all of the new additions added but it turns out it's a pretty great game. I still love Halo 3 more and that's because of the ranking system. Although Halo 4 is numbered ranks, it's still no different than that of Reach. I hated Reach to be honest. I thought it was a terrible game. There was nothing motivational about it. I really think that 343 should implement a true skill ranking system back into Halo 4. I think that your overall rank should stay the same and you get it the same way (SR1-SR130) but they should also put individual ranks for the playlists like there were in Halo 3 that go from 1-50. This would add more to play for and much more competitive gaming which keeps people playing. Halo Reach had a lot of people revert back to H3 because after a while it just got very boring. Everything else in the game is fantastic, I love it. My personal opinion is I just wish it had a ranking system similar to Halo 2 and Halo 3. I do believe a lot of other long time players would agree with me.

Also, on a side note, they really need to bring in more playlists that do not revolve around objective gameplay. Team Doubles, MLG and a slayer based FFA should come into the matchmaking playlists very soon. A would also love to see some smaller maps, maybe a little more symmetrical as well.

Everybody share your thoughts as well, please.

Huge fan of Halo. (If you knew me in real life, you would know because of all the merch I have.) Halo 3 was fantastic. Loved the multiplayer, campaign, even custom games. Halo Reach was...eh. I hated the multiplayer. It was a very slow game. Custom Games was just about the only thing I enjoyed. Didn't really like the campaign, it was alright.

Now when it comes to Halo 4, I was a bit nervous. Everyone was talking about how Halo 4 was gonna be bad because Bungie wasn't making it. Then I heard all the stuff being added and I was like, "Okay. I'll give it a try. If I am disappointed in it, it'll probably be the end of my Halo gaming." AND THEN IT CAME OUT. So excited! And when I played it...Oh man. Fell in love! It was great. To be honest, the only thing that could have been improved was Forge. It could be better, although I do like how they made it simpler to build things. Really, I wish they could bring Forge World back. But yeah...343 knew what they were doing. The campaign is amazing. War Games is very fun, so anyone who doesn't think Halo 4 is good, is either stupid, hates Halo, or didn't play it at all.

I love Halo <3. But, only my old school players will understand the battles of the ranks back in the Halo 2 days. Now, I know a lot of you played Halo 2 and I realize there were a LOT of updates but the ranks I am speaking about came looonnngg before all of the matchmaking updates. Back in the day when getting the "horns" (level 16) was a big deal. Halo 3 was OK. I honest to god quit because the ranks were a joke. I went from 1-50 in a non-stop gaming session in team doubles.

Halo: Reach..honestly say I have never touched this game.

Halo 4: Once Halo 4 was announced, I was ecstatic that 343i took over for Bungie. Bungie era is over for Halo. I started looking for my old team mates from the Halo 2 days and reconnected with them; That is why I am here today playing. So far only a few things in Halo 4 need work..

GJ 343!

Hay guys i wanna start disscusing about new game mode ideas so hopefully 343i can hear us out. I was thinking about doing a fire fight game mode with a mix of war games. You the option to make it a surival or an objective type of game like domain exept theres campain enemies coming after you. The maps would be the Multiplayer maps you play in war games like in Longbow or Ragnarok and the you could edit the levels in forge mode to tell where do the enemies spawn or where do the phantoms and Banshees fly. Also allowing the AI's to spawn in forge to test out before making the game mode. I dunno if this is a great idea or not, but im just throwing it out there to see what people think. If you have any ideas just comment and hope for the best. Thank you.

Most important thing now is getting more people into matchmaking. We need the figures. Nothing really wring with the game. We need more noobfriendly playlists that's all. Either we limit the use of Br/Dmr in the regular playlists or we create new ones. My suggestion is non optional weapon loadouts in regular slayer/bts.

Add to this less vehicles (they'll live longer anyway, since less ling distance shooting and not too many plasma pistols around) and weapon drops and things will be better. Think Halo3 config, but with s more powerfully Ar. This will keep casuals going.

Non optional weapon loadouts equals AR/pistol starts

Dmr/Br (and above) you get from ordinance drops or scavenge.

Come to think of it, the pistol much more powerful too so I think it'll balance the AR out and it'll be the skilled players start weapon of choice. It be good man!!