flood should be able to change weapons.

amedina216

This topic could go one of two ways in my opinion, While on one hand we would feel the tradition of H3 flood it would make it somewhat unfair and fair at the same time. I think that if the flood have the ability to carry weapons take away their speed? Fair enough? I think so. The speed makes my head spin (in a good way, dnt think im complaining.). I guess what im trying to say is im agreeing and disagreeing at the same time. Put more depth into OP? :l

Here's how I see it:

1) For one of the weekly title updates, 343i should add more customization to game variants, so people can turn the killcam off or on, make it so the flag can be dropped, disable default sprint, and most importantly, change flood loadouts to give them different weapons.

2) Flood should have another game variant where the Flood can use weapons and can jump higher, however, the damage they do with the weapons is less than the Spartans. They'd be similar to the Flood in Halo 3.

3) The Flood need to have growling or roaring sounds rather than the annoying horse-like sounds. They drive me crazy!