Okay, I guess a Pistol class weapon is supposed to beat a Shotgun class weapon at its own game then.

Ya know what. Yes. It is an interesting weapon and Ordinances and **** are all random anyway so who cares about infinity slayer being unbalanced.. If it is so OP everyone would use it and they don't. Without radar almost no one would use it. This game has a great sandbox of weapons and now people are bitching because they aren't all the same. First everyone wants new different weapons and now that those weapons get used against them they *****.

Reasons? The Binary Rifle is OP as anything.

You are playing Public matches. Honestly. This is the most balanced halo ever. Is it Very powerful. Yes. It does have the weakness of the lazer and limited mag and ammo though. I'd rather have more ammo since I can scope without giving myself away and hit headshots.

I agree on all counts, except the incineration cannon. LIttle OP IMO, but overall I think 343i did a great job on the weaponary. Also, in relation to the Boltshot, it is meant to be different and interesting! Same with most of the new Promethean weapons. if you want to kill someone with it, it involves some skill.

nearly all the weapons in this game are expertly balanced. it seems to me most of the complaints come from people who either charge at those who are holding power weapons. or those who dont pay attention to the limitations of their weapon / the strengths of the enemy weapon. (which is a general lack of intellect and skill, not it being unbalanced)

Weapons are really well balanced, save for the DMR, which needs a miniscule tweak. Boltshot gives me no problems, but I can see a point in making a charge shot use the whole clip.

I think it's just the randomness of ordinance weapons that make it feel unbalanced. I mean, after 4 kills some guy drops some rockets, or an Incineration cannon? I tend to avoid Infinity slayer an Big team when solo-ing for that reason. So far, it's the most adversarial fun I've had in Halo since 2.

Weapons are really well balanced, save for the DMR, which needs a miniscule tweak. Boltshot gives me no problems, but I can see a point in making a charge shot use the whole clip.

I think it's just the randomness of ordinance weapons that make it feel unbalanced. I mean, after 4 kills some guy drops some rockets, or an Incineration cannon? I tend to avoid Infinity slayer an Big team when solo-ing for that reason. So far, it's the most adversarial fun I've had in Halo since 2.

I don't think the DMR needs a tweak. I think it's great. And as for the boltshot taking a whole clip, I don't agree with that. The time it takes to charge is like a reload anyways. But I'm not an avid bolt shot user.