Fix the Ghost

Chris Ruvolo

The ghost vehicle you have implemented in Halo 4 is bad to the point where it is almost worthless.

1) You have to run full speed at people to MAYBE get a splatter with them.

2) You TAP a teammate, and you betray them.

3) It blows up within 10 bullets of any weapon.

4) The vehicle weights as much as a feather and flips over from the slightest bump in the terrain causing you to die every time.

5) Sometimes when you try to splatter an enemy it just pushes them back or they fly over the top of the vehicle.

I have other issues with the game that makes it near impossible to play, but this is the highest of priority on the list since i've always enjoyed running around in the ghost.

• Like 1

The ghost vehicle you have implemented in Halo 4 is bad to the point where it is almost worthless.

4) The vehicle weights as much as a feather and flips over from the slightest bump in the terrain causing you to die every time.

5) Sometimes when you try to splatter an enemy it just pushes them back or they fly over the top of the vehicle.

I have other issues with the game that makes it near impossible to play, but this is the highest of priority on the list since i've always enjoyed running around in the ghost.

Too bad, they ran out of vehicle power after making the mantis. No more left for the poor ghost. Better just use the mantis instead.

I agree with some of these, but NO, it doesn't blow up with 10 bullets of any weapon...

I think it should feel heavier so that it doesn't flip over as easily, but then again, maybe you should enlist in Covenant Ghost Driving School :D

I don''t really agree with the rest of your points, but I've noticed this as well - I thought it was just that I was particularly bad. The newer games in general seem to have really poor collision detection, I've been splattered by Wraiths turning on the spot, and jumping into them from the side while they were boosting forwards. At the risk of sounding like one of these idiots who complains that everything new is bad, I think they really nailed it back in Halo 3, and I'd like to see collision damage patched back to those sorts of levels and styles.