Highest amount kills in a game

Meta Knight

Best I've had was on BTB at Exile. Finished with 41 kills, 2 deaths, 700 points.

Essentially, all I did was steal the gauss hog (I was red team), and proceed to kill the enemy team as they respawned. I had a good partner that knew how to keep his distance and avoid getting stuck, so I didn't have to worry about dying early. I went till a little over untouchable, and earned 7 double kills, 5 triple kills, and one killamanjaro. My partner finished the game with ~30 assists. This is the best run I've had, but I usually finish with 20+ kills and at least 400 points on Exile.

Sad thing is, the rest of the team was so bad we still nearly lost. And with the exact same teams, we got beaten by 800 points the next match (on Ragnarok).

LOL Jesus guys. I think I've hit 24/10 or something like that in Swat and been #1. I'm glad I haven't played against any of you yet! That being said, I do often get my ass handed to me by people much like yourselves. :2guns: :harhar:

Haha don't worry you will get better, infact in the last year i have actually been able to get over 15 kills in a game