All Members and new members: Specializations Date *READ HERE*

Cassandra Saturn

i thought i should make topic post to remind members or new members to not post in shoutbox and asking the questions, unless it was necessary. again, you should pay attention to the date that 343i set out for specialization code and specialization gear.

Specialization Codes: NOVEMBER 30th.

Specialization Gears: DECEMBER 1st.

hope this helps

signed sincerely,

Superblaze1

• Like 1

This. What's a specialization gear for?

Spec code is when you get code to access 6 new spec kits, 6 new armor kits but you can get it when they come out by November 30th by putting in the code gets you the access when your spec gears arrive in December 1st along with new features like new maps for H4.

I've seen where others have recieved the code. Does anyone know what kind of order they are sending out the email. Also, someone posted somewhere that you had to have played 100 matches by nov 20th to be entered into the promo. Just wanting clarification. Have been at level 70 for 2 weeks and have quit playing because I'm unlocking commendations and not getting to collect the XP. Seems like a huge let down but what can you do? Would've been glad to have pre ordered L.E. game but was sold out everywhere 2 months before

Ok guys, the 30th still isn't up. Like I've been saying, they are probably doing rolling emails because they've had to sent out about three million of them. It's not as easy as just pushing send. Keep waiting and hopefully they'll be here soon.

Also, don't forget to use the search bar before you post a topic.