Release regular Big Team Slayer playlist

Happy Spanner

I feel like thee should be a Big Team Slayer playlist option for match making. Now im not talking about Infinity Big Team, myself among many others I have spoken to, think that the option to order power weapns after as little as three or four kills is somewhat overpowerd. That is not to say that there is no place for Infinity Big Team, for the most part it is enjoyable, but on Ragnarock for example this feature can seem at best 'gimmicy' because of the excessive amount of 'camping' snipers due to the ordenace drops. I think that adding the playlist option of a core Big Team will end this sometimes frustraighting problem by adding an alternative to it.

• Like 1

I agree, the ability to sit in one spot with a power weapon, be able to get a specific number of points then order more comping material is rather ridiculous, there should be some system or gamemode such as a Social big team which is a mixture of big team objective and slayer variants to allow those who oppose the ordinance drops to still have an enjoyable and immersive experience without having to worry about the enemy team having numerous snipers locking the map down.

• Like 1

What they need to do with ordnance drops is this, in my opinion: You only get one Ordnance Drop a match + it takes '7' kills to earn one, or you die and it resets, must get 7 kills in a row. I mean, that would be better wouldn't it? Ordnance can be very annoying at times.

The problem isn't the ordanance drops, it's the sniper due to the frequency of dmr use on valhalla. Most of the other weapons have been ballanced such that in any 2v1 you'll lose despite having a saw or needler or sword or power boost. If they do delay the ordanance drops, and make them harder to get, they'll have to necessarily buff what weapons come from it or else it'll feel lackluster.

What about in Halo 3 on valhala, the Spartan laser always spawns on the middle hill. In a banshee I can watch that exact spot and banshee bomb anyone that goes near that spot keeping me airborn the whole game.

In Halo 4 someone else can order a personal ordnance spartan laser and take care of me.

(this actually happened by the way)

So theres that upside.

Personaly I think you're point is irrelevent. Let me explain, you say you could guard the lazer spawn, right? but there are at least four guns on the map capable of killing the Banshee (lazer,bazooka and two snipers) and one Banshee couldent guard all of them. So there were enough options open to begin with, thats not even counting the opposing Banshee. So when you give potentaly every player in the match a power weapon, something such as a Banshee will lose its value and in doing so brake the flow and balancing of the game. So you're upside is not really a big enough one.

I always think that Ordinance just speeds up the game a bit and makes it more dynamic. Also, it's an additional reward for having assists and/or being distractions. It used to suck to get assists, but now, you still earn progress towards the ordinance drop.

That, and people always complain about how there are too many vehicles in the Big Team games, but ordinance drops definitely even out the odds a bit.