Plasma Rifles in Anniversary

Archetype

There is no difference between the Reach MP arsenal, and the CEA MP arsenal. The MP maps are for Reach. They will run on the Reach engine. It is baisicly a DLC for Reach, only that it comes with CEA.

Just because it's the Reach engine doesn't mean additions can't be made. As weaponry on Halo is always stored within the map itself, new weapons can be added at anytime. Plasma Rifles are already in Reach single player. Several Elites throughout campaign can be spotted dual wielding them. Looking again through that gameplay trailer, it's definitely not a Repeater they are using for sure.

This one uses Plasma Rifles, and he likes it.

I have noticed the Plasma rifles, but I don't really care because I am not the type of person that uses one weapon.

This one is a jack of all trades... to a certain extent... but he also enjoys using the shotgun... in living dead and getting Onyx maxed out for close quarters with it... but that is irrelevant.

Just because it's the Reach engine doesn't mean additions can't be made. As weaponry on Halo is always stored within the map itself, new weapons can be added at anytime. Plasma Rifles are already in Reach single player. Several Elites throughout campaign can be spotted dual wielding them. Looking again through that gameplay trailer, it's definitely not a Repeater they are using for sure.

I know it's not a repeater. i just mean that nothing big will change (most likely).

I don't mind the repeater so much. I am excited to see the rifle make a comeback though.

I, like my third person speaking friend 819 Impetuous Repercussion, am more of a jack of all trades. There is not one weapon that I am super elite with but there is no weapon I could not use to get kills with.

I play a lot of fiesta in fire fight. It is probably the best way to train to learn how to get good with multipul weapons.