Aimbot - How can you tell?

Vexx303

Went against a couple players that seemed to be in a group; players names were V8 & Virus Rot. Virus Rot ended up scraping in 32(?) kills the first match...and I think around 15(?) the second before leaving...I think he was using an Aimbot though, and so I recorded some of it...

I was going to upload it, but I guess fileshare isnt working on the forums?...If you guys want to check out my fileshare, on the xbox, it's the file called "Aim bot?"...

GT: xVexx303x

While he did miss a couple of shots, he hits alot of the shots and it doesnt seem that he's aiming there initially, it could be the Aim Assist, but in the first game, as well as this second game he adjusted fire quite a distance fast enough to hit quite a few people last second and his cam seemed to be jumping around and landing on some people in an odd way.

Might just be the lag and he's not using an Aimbot, but I really cant tell.

Also, why isnt there also a Gauss Hog on the red side to even things up?

Yes, that looks like an aim bot. Note how it jerks around immediately to a headshot on the nearest enemy player that's 'visible' on the screen in the direction he's looking, every time it jerks, he's triggering the bot to autoaim. It autoaims on the nearest target, even through walls, which is why sometimes he's looking at seemingly nothing. The whole idea with these is to trigger it and fire asap, so further movement (either of the player or the opponent) doesn't affect the line the bot has pointed to the opponent.

EDIT:

On further review, you might have just been lagging pretty bad. If you watch the clip from other player's perspectives, they jerk around a lot too. He could have just been doing really well.