TheTallSpartan

I hope not. Halo has always been a 2-4 year game, because they care about it, not a cheap throw-away game (not naming any names here...) Secondly, what if the 720 is a fail? They don't wanna release halo 5 and have sales plummet because of a crap system, so if they do release it for the 720 they might (hopefully, I do not wanna buy a new console.) release 5 for both 360 and 720.

I hope not. Halo has always been a 2-4 year game, because they care about it, not a cheap throw-away game (not naming any names here...) Secondly, what if the 720 is a fail? They don't wanna release halo 5 and have sales plummet because of a crap system, so if they do release it for the 720 they might (hopefully, I do not wanna buy a new console.) release 5 for both 360 and 720.

They won't release if for the 360 and the new console because the new console is supposed to be so much more powerful and it would be like making two games for them. Also MS would want them to make it for the 720 to boost sales, I know many who will only buy the 720 when Halo 5 comes out.

Also has anyone noticed all the DLC is being released early (December to April?), I think that's right. Anyway doesn't that seem odd to anyone, you'd of thought they'd drag it out a bit until the next game?

I disagree, the new Xbox is expected next year and I doubt they'll make the remake (if at all) before Halo 5.

Regardless of when Halo 5 ships Halo 2 remake will be released in 2014 or it won't be released at all cause the only way they will remake it is for the 10 year anniversary. Why would they not release it before Halo 5? They released Halo CE anniversary before Halo 4.

Regardless of when Halo 5 ships Halo 2 remake will be released in 2014 or it won't be released at all cause the only way they will remake it is for the 10 year anniversary. Why would they not release it before Halo 5? They released Halo CE anniversary before Halo 4.

I'm pretty sure they won't because now they've begun the new trilogy I think most people would want them to focus on Halo 5 and 6 as opposed to remaking earlier games.

I'm pretty sure they won't because now they've begun the new trilogy I think most people would want them to focus on Halo 5 and 6 as opposed to remaking earlier games.

True but remakes are not hard to do as pretty much the entire game is already done, I can't see nobody wanting to play Halo 5 cause they are too busy playing the remake of Halo 2. I want 343 to focus on Halo 5 but it's not gonna be major time consuming since the game is basically already done.

• 3 weeks later...

Think i'm entitled the right to call you an ******* for that.

I do not see how that is trolling..

To me it sounds like trolling... Why would he be on a Halo forum if he doesn't like Xbox, which was implied as he said the next Xbox would have the RROD despite the fact the slim doesn't get it.