Halo: Reach Why it's bad and Why im happy it's getting an update.

Dominator

• 9 months later...

If u all hate kids playing then where is halo going to go in the next decade. NO WHERE! if there isnt a crowed of young players playing this game there wont be for the next games. if ur in your 20's then when halo CE came out ur were "kids" so shut the f up

sorry for making this reply so freakishly late lol, but I was overly critical last year, what i should have made clear, is the fact that this generation is not only young like we were, but they are not even close to the skill we had at there age. I hate joining games and loosing because of 12 year olds going negitive. once in a blue moon you will find the occasional bad ass halo gamer again from the old days, but mostly we have become just as bad as CoD fanboys, we camp,we rush, and we play ignorantly. I miss the old days of smart intelligent gamers knowing all the MLG skills, knowing how to "4Shot" and "no scope" and "quick scope" and so many more things. I just miss halo so much, im just waiting for halo 4, hoping that things get better

Reach is a very good game the canpaighn let me down a bit but the multiplayer made up for that I like how like odst n wars it broke off from cheif and the fact you are serving with spartans but the thing that annoys me most is the enemies are alot more advanced in reach then halo 1 i no its a age thing but 4 god sake brutes, drones n engineers werent in halo 1 so y were they in reach?:( just sayin n all;)