Halo 4 Lava Pit Remake

vDukie

Gametag: vDukie

Map: Lava Pit

Gametype: Sacrifice

Recommended Players: 8-16

A Lava Pit Remake, for those who didnt play Lava Pit in Halo 3, it is basically bumper cars, push your opponents into the "lava" at the center of the map, or off the edges. Last one alive wins. 10% damage to support explosive weapon effects on vehicles, 75% player movement and no radar to encourage vehicle use.

A small square shaped vehicle arena with a Kill Ball filled hole in the center, spawns on the corners, 2 spawns per corner, separated by a Window Double to prevent Initial Spawn Killing. Each corner has a Mongoose, Ghost, and Warthog. Weapons (Concussion Rifle x2, Rail Gun, Sticky Detanator) are placed on the outer edges of the arena, Armor Abilities (Active Camo, Thruster Pack, Jet Pack, Hologram) are placed on the inner edges. Mongoose (x4) added in center of the Arena's edges to support more players. 30 seconds after Initial Spawn, 4 Gauss Warthogs spawn on each edge of the arena. 60 seconds after Initial Spawn, 4 Man-Cannon Heavy spawn pointing towards the Lava/Kill Balls near the inner edges of the arena.

I will try to post a video/screenshots when I get my Dazzle working, but till then give it a try. Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...

i made one as well. but to prevent spawn killing i made assassination not possible. Also eveyone's shield are super high but can be destroyed instantly by the killball. Also the only weapons you have is a boltshot. basically u just use warthogs and ghosts. i have had my clan members and friends play this map over and over again. also players cannot jump as was the problem in halo 3 that players would jump on top of warthogs and never fall off.

• 4 weeks later...