Thanksgiving message

Jay_Magnus

Finally, my favorite day of the year has arrived, a day where I can stuff my face with food and drink until I pass out, but it's not all beer and skittles, it's also a day for reflection. We've all complained about a million things at this point in our lives, when truth be told our situation is not nearly as bad as we make it out to be. Even those of us who are broke (like me) still have a family, shelter, food, and Halo of course. All these things we take for granted day after day.

How many times have you thought your family is just unbearable? That your mother's cooking is lackluster? That your car is not flashy enough? Well guess what, there are millions of less fortunate people in the world that have nothing, that would kill to be in your shoes.

It's not bad to want more, it's human nature, but remember to be grateful for everything you have already. And if there's anything you can do to help the less fortunate, please do, not because you want to score brownie points with the karma system, but because you genuinely want the world to be a better place, and it can definitely use some work.

Thank you for taking the time to read my message, and I hope all of you have a wonderful day alongside your families and loved ones. Oh, and don't forget to wear comfortable, loose fitting pants. We don't want pants buttons to fly off everywhere.

• Like 2

I thank Twam for the forum.

I thank the moderators for the hard work they do to make this site as friendly as possible

I thank all of the members that make this forum the great place that it is. You guys are amazing.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone :)

Halo_Thanksgiving_by_dillo.png

• Like 1