Custom Games Not Custom???

zeman97

Hey Guys!

I've run into one annoyance in halo 4's forge and custom gaming. Its not custom games anymore!!! Half of the options are already chosen for you, remember in Halo 3 and Reach how it was possible to edit EVERYTHING, thats how we ended up with so many crazy mini games like Speed Halo, but 343i has gone and messed it all up, now we can't choose many things in our custom game options, namely in the flood gametype. I was trying to do a "Flood Survival" gametype in which players must search for weapons on the battlefield but my weapons do not spawn and I can not find the option to make them spawn anywhere! Also the flood loadouts are uncustomizable, it is impossible to give a zombie a gravhammer, which means no speed halo, and also many mini games like duck hunt are now impossible, if there is a way to make these things happen please let me know, otherwise I would like to know why they aren't there anymore, 343i has ruined infection for me.

As a side note, does anybody know how to contact 343i directly?

• Like 1