343 YOU suck!!!

TexIzdaBest

343 why did you even try to make a game? Bungie is way better than you you should have not takin the job you guys are stupid and cowards you dont reply to any of these msgs its getting really stupid! if you really like call of duty why dont you get a job with them? oh wait i know why you didnt cuz call of duty offered you a price you couldnt refuse! thanks alot 343 for messing up the only game i like and selling out your prid for mony.. oh wait you dont have any pride!!

ps sorry for the horrible spelling/grammer im on my xbox!

To my knowledge, 343 doesn't answer on this forum, because it's purely a community forum.

Second of all, Halo is nowhere near a CoD remake. There might be some new implemented features that were in the previous CoD games, but that isn't necessarily bad.

And if you don't give any examples to why you don't like the game, and possible solutions to the problems, please don't bother posting.

Constructive criticism is always appreciated, though.

• Like 3

instant respawn

i can walk through walls in matchmaking

no theater for spartan ops or campaign

no scoring for co op campaign

you cant take off sprint in costum games

you cant be elites or promethians

you move slow in forge even when you use the boost

no "on my x"

sniper too easy to use (i get an average of 30 kils wheres the challenge?)

no dmr recoil

and also they had the engine for halo reach they know how to fix it

• Like 1

instant respawn

i can walk through walls in matchmaking

no theater for spartan ops or campaign

no scoring for co op campaign

you cant take off sprint in costum games

you cant be elites or promethians

you move slow in forge even when you use the boost

no "on my x"

sniper too easy to use (i get an average of 30 kils wheres the challenge?)

no dmr recoil

and also they had the engine for halo reach they know how to fix it

So what you are saying is that it's different?

A lot of what you mention is purely aesthetic. And as for the sniper... you must just be too good at Halo.

Must be tough to be that big of a hoss.

When I read these posts, I become counter-productive... I play the "How old is this nubcake" game. I am going to say 11....

Seriously...You average 30 kills with a sniper rifle, which isn't too hard if you get 3 two for ones with an aimbot and ammo coming out your butt.

You are very lucky you posted this here and not the actual site...you would get chewed up and spit out like cow cud.

• Like 1

Yes it is different but im pretty sure walking through walls isnt a good thing is it? and also if this topic is getting you guys so mad why take the time to read it? if im an 11 year old kid why does it matter what i say? is it this hard to ignor people now adays? also im just natrally awesome ive been playin game since a child and its very easy to get 30 kills with a super acurate weapon ! all im saying is i miss halo and i want it back! XD thank you but if you feel the need to comment about me stop commenting then stop reading this forum

You say 343 sucks. And bungie is better. What you don't know is alot/most of the developers that where working at bungie for halo, Went to 343.

You say CoD is better. COD is the same thing over and over again pretty much with small changes to there modes/maps.

Halo is like that *in a way*, but at the same time it is not even like COD when it comes to the same thing over and over again.

New maps.

New modes.

New weapons.

And so on.

• Like 1