Where's all the bad kids?

ButchCassidy338

Forget you KDR and just play, i wish they had never put that screen in this game!!

Want to destroy a game make a persons KDR visible lol, got to miss the Halo 3 system where wins were all i saw and all I cared for no matter the cost to KDR and everyone just went all out attack (so much fun)

• Like 1

They made the game a bit more user friendly for those who are not as good, but you have to remember you are not playing COD and KDR does not matter!!

Go out and kill what faces you and learn from those who kill you so you cn do the same for others.

Have fun.

I personally care for my KD but some people dont and I respect that

There are enough numbers in the world that one needs to care about but I for one am sure K/D aint one of em lol.

Just my opinion, each have every right to their own. I just feel that if you are always worried about some silly no. in the background how can you truly enjoy a game as it becomes more like work where there are requirements!!!

k/d just comes with time bro, no worries. I was over 7000 negative on Reach, and started playing a lotttt lot more, and by the time 4 came out I was like 10,000 positive or something. Just don't give up, and play somewhat consistently, and it'll go up with time. Only one way to get better!