Unofficial Explain Your Loadout Thread!!!

SatanicBagels

This thread is simple post your main loadout (others optional) and explain it piece by piece. Why have you built it that way? How effective is it? Hopefully this can help other people when they get around to constructing their loadouts and whatnot. I'll go first.

-------------------------------------------------------------

SUPPORT

DMR - Since I primarily play BTB it is useful to have a weapon capable of long distance picking off of enemies. It's effectiveness in close quarters situations and in damaging vehicles helps as well.

Plasma Pistol - Allows me to EMP enemy vehicles and go in for the hijack. Allows me to support my teammates by being an effective anti-vehicle threat.

Plasma Nade - Very effective in taking out ghosts via jumping and throwing or warthogs via sidestep and throwing.

Regeneration Field - Allows me to support my teammates via dropping this on them when they are damaged or in a long distance battle.

Mobility - Allows me to get across the battlefield quickly. I can get to vehicles quicker as well as pursue enemies more effectively.

Ammo - Allows me to go longer without running out of ammo.

ASSASSIN(One of my five loadouts)

DMR-Good for killing enemies at a distance.

Pistol-You always need this in close quarters combat.

Frag-They roll a distance before blowing up unlike the sticky grenade and the Promothean grenade(forgot what it is called)

Active Camo-To around enemies without be seen easily.

Mobility-Unlimited sprint so I don't run out of sprint at all.

Stealth(Wetwork upgrade)-Perfect for when you don't want enemies to here you behind them. Better when you are crouching with or without camo.

This thread is simple post your main loadout (others optional) and explain it piece by piece. Why have you built it that way? How effective is it? Hopefully this can help other people when they get around to constructing their loadouts and whatnot. I'll go first.

-------------------------------------------------------------

SUPPORT

DMR - Since I primarily play BTB it is useful to have a weapon capable of long distance picking off of enemies. It's effectiveness in close quarters situations and in damaging vehicles helps as well.

Plasma Pistol - Allows me to EMP enemy vehicles and go in for the hijack. Allows me to support my teammates by being an effective anti-vehicle threat.

Plasma Nade - Very effective in taking out ghosts via jumping and throwing or warthogs via sidestep and throwing.

Regeneration Field - Allows me to support my teammates via dropping this on them when they are damaged or in a long distance battle.

Mobility - Allows me to get across the battlefield quickly. I can get to vehicles quicker as well as pursue enemies more effectively.

Ammo - Allows me to go longer without running out of ammo.

This is my load-out exactly right now haha. works really well in big team. for regular team slayer i wonder how well hardlight shield and the quicker over shield perk would work together.

Grenadier- 3 Grenades and more radius, for those who like to move around maps like siamese twins hehe.

BR -Good for clean ups

Magnum

Frag- The centerpiece of the loadout. With Explosives they become even more of a problem.

Promethean Vision

Grenadier- Resupply barely works for me, and I hate having to walk over every corpse. I rather just spawn with an extra one and pick up more form the map later.

Explosives- Turns those frags into nukes.

I've always hated when a team huddles up so closely together, so that's my answer. Oh you're all sticking together in that hallway in Adrift, well BOOM!

SUPPORT

DMR - I use DMR because of the 1 shot precision burst which holds the aim more steadily. The range is incredible, as if you had small arms sniper rifle and the close range shots are accurate in the right hands. Love the DMR.

Assult Rifle - I use the Assault rifle because I find myself in a multi-kill situation many times, so when I have to reload my DMR I can just hit Y and switch to the Assault Rifle which is a nice weapon in close quarters and even medium distance. The ammo in this gun is amazing as well.

Plasma Nade - I use Plasma Grenades for sticking vehicles. I also like these nades because they land and STAY exactly where you want them to be 99% of the time (so they are more accurate in my own opinion), and lastly they are awesome if you are in a firefight and about to die you can just stick the other guy to make it an even 1 kill to the 1 death.

Promethean Vision - I can tell where other players are before they hit the radar, I can see where nades are being thrown/landing, This also allows me to get the first shot on a gun running around the corner. Very nice ability.

Firepower- This is what allows me to use my Assault rifle for secondary weapon!

Ammo - I always used to run out of ammo, more ammo = more kills!

ya really depends on the map, on a big map with vehicles, obviously a precision weapon with plasma pistol and probably plasma grenades.

small map no vehicles, AR, magnum, frags, with stealth/camo, but dont worry i dont just sit around

large map where i want to get some headshots in, same as the AR one only swith the weapons to LR/boltshot

if i feel saucy and i want to sue a weapon, the operators package so they are stronger

if i want to maximize my gunfight potential AR/BR, shielding, regen

if i want to be a nade ***** i do pretty much what jay magnus does.

My favorite at the moment is this:

DMR

Boltshot (unless it's a map like ragnarok or something, then it's plasma pistol)

Frags - I like the bounce, more blast radius, etc. Also trying to get USNC Loadout Mastery.

Hologram - It's amazing how many people will fall for this xD The only time they don't, really is when they have promethean vision. Works nice with boltshot, and when you have a sniper, people will pay attention to your hologram from long distance, allowing you to pick them off from a different spot while they are unaware.

Mobility - Lets me run to a power weapon right away in a game, like the sword on adrift, laser/rockets on ragnarok, etc.. Not to mention lets you run away real easy, or give chase for that matter.

Ammo - I use this class for sniping a lot, and the DMR runs out of ammo somewhat quickly now... So I appreciate the extra half a clip on the sniper and never running out of ammo on the DMR

Primary weapon: Battle Rifle (My favorite weapon, also very good with it)

On a small map: Assault Rifle (a little easier to keep on target in close quarters)

Secondary weapon: Magnum (Good in case I'm in a firefight and I have to reload my BR)

Grenade: Frags (The grenade to headshot kill serves me well)

Armor Ability: Promethean Vision (Excellent for catching campers and crouch walkers)

Tactical Upgrade: Shielding (Works well in a combo with Promethean Vision)

Support Upgrade: Dexterity (You never know when an enemy will attack you when you're reloading)