Halo 4 Survival/Flood Mode

Gundino

I believe that there should be a type of survival mode available in the game. The game lost a big part of it when Firefight was removed, but its still an amazing game don't get me wrong. But what I'm saying is add a new game mode called "Survival" or "The Flood" where you survive hordes and hordes of flood or Covenant (Your choice) and see how long you last. Basically just like the Black Ops Zombie mode, but Halo style. You will attract so many more customers if you add this game mode, it would really add to the depth of the game. Get back to me!

• Like 2

I think "The Flood" would be intergrated into Infinity. Like some Flood extermination testing facility or something.

Where squads find the most effective way of eliminating the Flood.

I understand that the Flood have been exterminated already, but it could be for future purposes in case of another outbreak or to examine the behaviours of the Flood, how to take them down, etc. They may also be conjuring up some sort of weapon, that can be used to destroy the flood, that needs to be tested by Spartan squads.

• Like 1

I think "The Flood" would be intergrated into Infinity. Like some Flood extermination testing facility or something.

Where squads find the most effective way of eliminating the Flood.

I understand that the Flood have been exterminated already, but it could be for future purposes in case of another outbreak or to examine the behaviours of the Flood, how to take them down, etc. They may also be conjuring up some sort of weapon, that can be used to destroy the flood, that needs to be tested by Spartan squads.

Acttauly the flood are still there grave mind from 2 and 3 where different grave minds. There pushed to the edge of the galaxy though now. Soon to starve...

See you don't need The rings you need a gun! *meow*

Well thats the whole point, were on their website and if you help get this out there, im sure they will come across it and look and see how great of an idea this is. Myself alone can not make them put it in the game. Its you guys that can help me get it out there and support it to get them to begin making it and putting it into the game.

Well thats the whole point, were on their website and if you help get this out there, im sure they will come across it and look and see how great of an idea this is. Myself alone can not make them put it in the game. Its you guys that can help me get it out there and support it to get them to begin making it and putting it into the game.

So I am guessing no one told you this, but this is not the actual site. This is a fan made site. Halo Waypoint is the real site. So you might want to take your idea there. :)

• Like 1

Haha owned? Even if you posted on Waypoint forums, i doubt 343 is going to see one little post. Unless you start a riot (Three Days Grace FTW!) and have a crap ton of people help you out, you will ultimately achieve nothing. Sorry for not being optimistic, trying to keep it real. Not many game developers listen to their community, and even if 343 did (not saying they do or not) you would have to wait to Halo 5 or even 6 to see such a add on implemented. Its far to big of a concept for an add on and I'm sure they're pretty far down the development stage for Halo 5 as thats how these things go. No hard feelings, ill support you, just don't get your hopes up :)

• Like 1

Yeah I totally agree with this idea. There should be a tun of covanant and humans that are infected and they are comming after you and it should take place in the multiplayer maps. Not just maps made out for thet game mode already. I'm just shouting out my ideas.

forgable. Just make a safe zone (where they are not allowed to spawn) and in that zone you make a base. See how long you can hold out... Points get ammo and guns... The more powerfull the more points :D and then points can buy power up and ordanance as well!!!