Alright, so here are a few things that I have experienced in Halo 4 matchmaking that could use a few tweakings.

To start off I love the Halo series. Been playing continuously since the end of Halo 2. The game that I really fell in love with was Halo 3. Admittly the game had its flaws but overall I think that this was the best out of the series in terms of overall gameplay. The reason why this game worked as opposed to other titles that were out (Cod, Gears, GTA, etc.) was that the game was BALANCED. Everybody started off with the same weapons and had the same rights to power weapons as everybody else. Secondly powerups were something that were on the map as opposed to everybody having one to begin with. Even though flares were completely useless I still enjoyed throwing them out in the middle of Guardian and laughing as I heard everybody wondering who the dumb*** was that just did that! While camo and overshield were still overpowered you could never be like "well its stupid that he had an overshield and I don't" because you simply didnt get there first.

Enough about that. What I think needs to be changed for a loyal Halo follower like me to continue playing this game is not a drastic overhaul of the entire way the game is played. Just a few simple things need to be implemented or removed. First off, instant spawning needs to be REMOVED COMPLETELY! since everybody is able to start off with DMR's this allows you to essentially double team somebody by yourself if you get a half decent spawn. Instant spawning doesn't work in any game, IMO, even Cod. Simply put, the game wasn't designed well enough (spawning wise) to have this feature available. Secondly, the whole staying zoomed in while being shot at is not what Halo has done in the past and is going in a completely wrong direction. The reason that it required skill to BR/DMR at a distance is if you got pulled out of zoom you had to essentially try to no-scope somebody to stay alive. Numerous times have i been getting shot at, hit somebody then zoomed in, and killed them because they couldnt get zoomed back in to get that last shot off accuretly. Also, staying zoomed in makes sniping WAY to easy. Coupled with the fact that when you hit somebody with a sniper your aim goes like 100000 miles up in the air so you lose your shot completely. Lastly, not having a full team when you start a match. STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID. I would much rather wait 15-30 seconds while it finds me a few more teammates than go into a CTF game down 3 people. I cant count the number of times where ive started up a game with nobody on the other team. Why does this happen? EVER?

Other than that and the fact that there is no ranking system (another topic for another day) + social matches kinda deal where you could either play just for fun or have the option to play highly competetively, this game runs fine. Even though IMO Reach sucked, i still played the hell out of it for the sole fact that it was Halo. Even though towards the end of it i just ended up HLGing and betraying my teammates on big team, still played it for a long time.

I will continue to be sceptical about the success of Halo 4 until a few of these things are fixed/taken out. Hopefully I can enjoy this title as much as i have enjoyed the titles preceeding this 1.