when do new specializations come out

kamikazzze

when do the other 6 specializations come out??? i reached sr70 and thought that would unlock more specilizations but no, i am maxed out at 70 waiting for new specializations. i heard that november 20th was the day the email was supposed to be sent out but i still havnt received it. i have played since the first day at midknight??? any help/answers???

If I don't get it soon, then I might look into another game to play and forget all about halo for awhile. I've heard that you can get this email from today to the 30 th of nov. If I have to wait that long then my interest runs out on playing it any more. So Black ops 2 is looking pretty good to play right about now since we don't have to wait for stupid cap stuff to unlock for us to play. Personnaly I think it should have unlocked on the game and not have to worry about some email to unlock it. I think it is a waste of time and energy to have to go down this route. My question also is what happens to everyone who hasn't reached lv sr50 on the 20th, do they never get these specialization to unlock or do they pay to have them unlock. That would make them very mad if that ever happens. Anyway please note in the future something like this might not make people happy to play the game. I could see the 20th unlocking but to have to wait for an email and having to wait days and weeks for it is in my opinion is just bad bussiness.

• Like 1

so how do they know to send me an email i pre orded it nd got it at midnight bu really how anm i certain they will know to send me one right now im kinda getting bored with this waiting for things just want to unlock pioneer already.

xboxlive told me today that the codes would be sent to your xboxlive email that you use to sign into xboxlive but they don't know when.

The specializations come out if you have played by November 20th, you will receive an email through the email connected to your xbox live gamertag. It will be received by December 1st. If you have not played by Nov. 20th, you will have to play with Operator or Wetwork, after completing those, the game will advance for you, with no control over the specializations after.

Since when in this day and age does a video game company put a game out that costs $60.00 and can be completely mastered on Legendary and via online gameplay in just 2 weeks??????? This is complete BS. What the hell was the point in using all the double XP and wasting all that money buying Mountain Dew and Doritos just to wait at the top while everyone else catches me in rank???!!!!! I know that I could keep playing but dont want to since I would just be throwing away the XP earned from completing commendations. Seems to me like 343 doesn't want customers to continue playing this game because I for one am sick of waiting for some random email to be sent to me so I can play. Am I alone in my thoughts on this matter???

• Like 2

Since when in this day and age does a video game company put a game out that costs $60.00 and can be completely mastered on Legendary and via online gameplay in just 2 weeks??????? This is complete BS. What the hell was the point in using all the double XP and wasting all that money buying Mountain Dew and Doritos just to wait at the top while everyone else catches me in rank???!!!!! I know that I could keep playing but dont want to since I would just be throwing away the XP earned from completing commendations. Seems to me like 343 doesn't want customers to continue playing this game because I for one am sick of waiting for some random email to be sent to me so I can play. Am I alone in my thoughts on this matter???

you are not alone in this thought and heres my response they wanted to balance a game so everyone didnt to far ahead of each ther with the xp cap but now everyone who got limited edition can now combine the same strategy i used except instead of being stuck at sr70 they will be getting further ahead then the rest of the general public so basically for a little bit extra cash you can get ahead of everyone and say the hel wiht the ets balance things out to make sure no one gets ahead.

Hey guys I am stuck.

So, I played halo 4 before the 20th. But I changed my email account to my new one. My worry is that I will not get the spec codes because of this. I have not found a way to contact 343. When i ask I always get "YES AND NO". Plz respond. If you dont belive me check waypoint and search: DA COSMIC KOALA

Hey guys I am stuck.

So, I played halo 4 before the 20th. But I changed my email account to my new one. My worry is that I will not get the spec codes because of this. I have not found a way to contact 343. When i ask I always get "YES AND NO". Plz respond. If you dont belive me check waypoint and search: DA COSMIC KOALA

I am in this exact same situation. I changed my email from an inactive college account to my new one yesterday, and I talked to XBox support and they claimed that the emails haven't started yet and that since I changed it before the November 30th deadline that I should be ok. I contacted a mod through Waypoint but have yet to hear back from them, and to be honest doubt that I might all together. Hopefully they will the change in emails before they start sending out the codes. My other concern would be that if it didn't get changed before November 20th, that it might be an issue. As of right now all I can tell you is wait and see and hope they see your new updated email. My guess is that this will be an issue for a lot of people and something they will ultimately have to address. If I hear back from anyone on the matter I will let you know. Supposedly 343 and Microsoft are in communications with each other and will see that you now have a valid email.

guys, you will get the email for spec code on November 30th, and your spec gear will arrive at December 1st.

Latest the email will be received is December 1st

And there have been a large number of other topics both here, waypoint forums and reddit about the code arriving on the first, yet someone needs to ask again. lol@thehumanrace

i piked up my game on the 6th , played lots of war games , now its the 30th , there is nothing in my inbox !!! im SR 50 and refuse to select wetwork and operator becuse i want rogue specialization , im kind of new to this so , where is it ??? :question: why cant we all just :gathering: about this ???

will i have to wait untill tomarrow ??? :ouch: :vava:

Some people are getting too angry with this email thing... guys Halo isnt just about being able to become a pioneer and about matchmaking.. its about having fun.

The Email will come soon, you dont have long to wait, so please just sit tight, give it a little time.

"Leaving" halo because of a stupid little email is not a good idea, its over reacting to the situation at hand, there are many other ways you could cope.

• 4 weeks later...