Hello, I'm Vasquez USA, Grand Elder of Fallen of Ragnarok Evolutions also known as FoRE for short. We were founded in 2009 after fragmenting from another clan and have been with the Halo series since Halo 3. We implement Viking mythology and themes into creative ranks, weekly events, and maps. However, we have much more to offer than that. Let me give you a small tour.

Weekly Events

We have a total of 2 training sessions every week called Battle Ready Nights (BRN). These take place on Tuesday and Thursday nights from 7pm until 8:30pm, and an optional BRN is held Saturday night at 7pm. These nights are our more serious nights and it is where the majority of our training will take place. It's these nights when our members gather to train for clan battles and other future activities. We do map tours for callouts, vehicle and weapon placements, and more. This has been proven that if you attend a good number of these, you'll improve. Friday nights is our Custom Games Night (CGN). These nights are just a fun time to relax and get your mind off things if you aren't busy on a friday night. Consider it an opportunity to get to know your fellow clan brethren, bring popular games, or show off your own creations.

Activity

FoRE has a simple activity protocol:

1. New members (Greenhorns) must attend at least 1 FoRE weekly event and maintain at least 1 post per day rule on our forums. Once these requirements have been filled, you'll be on your way. New members are encouraged to add FoRE Warhound: a silver account dedictated to storing all active FoRE members' gamertags.

2. All other members must attend 1 weekly event and post at least once a day.

3. For those members that might be inactive for a while, we have a Inactivity Thread. Just post how long you'll be inactive for and estimated return time and you're good to go.

Forums, Members, & Miscellanous

1. Our forums have interesting topics and helpful admin.

2. Members of FoRE are cool, fun, and mature. We're here for a good time, so why not join us?

3. We have various pinned topics to get familiar with the doings of FoRE.

4. Every month, a member gets an interview for dedicating time to FoRE and what they like about it. Also allows for a better insight of others and to respect one another. Consider it kind of a "Member of the Month".

So there it is: a little sample of FoRE. But now you might be thinking: "What do I need to join?" The only thing necessary is have a mic, be active, and have a good time. We'll work with you no matter what skill level or rank you are. We don't even care what country you're from. We accept everyone.

Wanna join us? The links right here:

FoR Home

Yea the posting requirement is a very flexible one. No need to be intimidated by that. There are still many members that don't post once a day. As long as you're active on XBL, we overlook the forum activity in special circumstances.

Also on another note: If you are submitting applications on our website (here) then you must make sure your gamertag you apply with is valid. If it's not then we will first warn you and allow you time to correct the error, but if you fail to correct the error, your application will be canceled and you will be required to reapply.

I'm looking for clan battles if you want to battle the Raptor Empire please post on our thread and/or send me a message on xbox live. I am looking for a battle on Saturday 9:00pm EST and I will be posting this in multiple threads so first come first serve. We are a fun loving clan who really just wants to have a good time and is ready for any gametype/map. Some of us are not the most skilled and some are depending on who plays but as long as we have fun we don't care. We just don't want to battle a clan that is far beyond our skill level so much it wouldn't be fair. If you feel you fit into this category then go to our thread or send me a message on xbox live CRY0RAPT0R http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/14513-raptor-empire/

Yea the posting requirement is a very flexible one. No need to be intimidated by that. There are still many members that don't post once a day. As long as you're active on XBL, we overlook the forum activity in special circumstances.

Also on another note: If you are submitting applications on our website (here) then you must make sure your gamertag you apply with is valid. If it's not then we will first warn you and allow you time to correct the error, but if you fail to correct the error, your application will be canceled and you will be required to reapply.

thanks ill think it over cause im already in a clan.