AmplifyGaming.com 16 Years or older

Amplify Gaming is now recruting players 16 years or older for Halo 4.

Any KDR will be accepted, immaturity will not.

We are a well-established COD community for over a year, and now Amplify Gaming is now looking to add recruits for Halo 4

Get in on the action in the beginning and join us now!

We have over 150 active members, clan fourm, game nights and tournaments, great atmosphere, and much more.

Feel free to check out our website @ www.amplifygaming.com

and if you want to join, fill out an application on the website (In order to became a full member of the clan, you must post an application and complete the initiation requirements)

Need more info?

Contact me on XBL

Gamertag- AGC JESUS

Hope to hear from you soon!

• Like 3

What's up Grunt Minor. I have actually been interested in joining a clan but was unsure about how to actually do it. I'm 21 years old and am looking forward to playing with people that are in it to win and not the type that throw grenades at you because you got into a Mantis before they did. My gamertag is KingLui12 and I am looking forward to a response. Cheers.

-Lui

• Like 3

I've joined this clan and I am very happy I did.

I personally got tired of going into a match with people I didn't know at all and who are often immature idiots. If your story is similar and you want a change or you just want to join a clan boasting a strong site and great community feeling - you need to check out AGC. - Swag , current member

• Like 1

Amplify Gaming is now recruting players 16 years or older for Halo 4.

Any KDR will be accepted, immaturity will not.

We are a well-established COD community for over a year, and now Amplify Gaming is now looking to add recruits for Halo 4

Get in on the action in the beginning and join us now!

We have over 150 active members, clan fourm, game nights and tournaments, great atmosphere, and much more.

Feel free to check out our website @ www.amplifygaming.com

and if you want to join, fill out an application on the website (In order to became a full member of the clan, you must post an application and complete the initiation requirements)

Need more info?

Contact me on XBL

Gamertag- AGC JESUS

I'm looking for clan battles if you want to battle the Raptor Empire please post on our thread and/or send me a message on xbox live. I am looking for a battle on Saturday 9:00pm EST and I will be posting this in multiple threads so first come first serve. We are a fun loving clan who really just wants to have a good time and is ready for any gametype/map. Some of us are not the most skilled and some are depending on who plays but as long as we have fun we don't care. We just don't want to battle a clan that is far beyond our skill level so much it wouldn't be fair. If you feel you fit into this category then go to our thread or send me a message on xbox live CRY0RAPT0R http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/14513-raptor-empire/

• 3 weeks later...

Still recruiting players 16+ years old. Our halo community has grown tremendously, and we're still looking to add mature players to our roster. Visit amplifygaming.com and fill out an application to join. No minimum KDR, W/L ratio to join.

Any questions? Add me on Xbox Live

Gamertag- AGC JESUS

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...