ONE STEP FORWARD, TWO STEPS BACK. 343 FIX, FIX, FIX

skodt666

There are a few things I would like to point out.

We did not have firefight in Halo 3.

343 is made up of at most 10% previous bungie employees.

And dual wielding needler has been gone since Halo 3 so they did not really take it away.

Some things that should have made this list would be weapon despawning ( Its literally like 10 seconds)

Killcams (If you cant do it right why add it?)

Anyways I agree with you on some of your points like scoring, I much rather preffered kill based. And I will meet you halfway on map size, some just dont really work. (Vortex is the worst. Ever.)

As for team playing, yea halo has mostly been around team based playlist, (Team Slayer, CTF, BTB).

FFA has been the only playlist when you are not on a team.

• Firefight, first appeared in Halo 3: ODST... look it up or just pop in your copy and see. :-)

• If dual wielding has been gone since Halo 3... then yes, it was taken away since Halo 3.

Never remove GOOD features (like dual wielding), just add to the list of features.

You can HEAR a Jetpacker a mile away. Wallhack waaaaay overpowered + biggest camp-tool ever.

While this may be true... it's just someone else for the camper to shoot at if he's good enough to hit a moving target. I was never a fan of armor lock, but there were those who were. I don't see why it's gone UNLESS they were showing that through the progression of the story and time that the Spartans did not use it any longer for whatever reason— although this was never stated anywhere, it's just conjecture.

• 2 months later...

Ummmmm no. Jet pack is perfect the way it is. I use it as one of my mains. It's all about how you use it. So if you say it's useless, it's because you're not good at it. I think thruster is useless, but I just suck at it.

As I mentioned earlier— jetpack is worthless and I agree with the poster that you disagreed with. Here is why: IT'S A JETPACK, not a set of springs on the bottom of your boots, and that's what 343 has turned it into now. I am not saying there should be unlimited flight time, but the way it is now, it is barely possible to fly up one story (that's ten feet) until woosh— no more power. Instead of a jetpack, it's now spring-boots or a "jump-pack" because there's no jetting allowed.

http://www.makeuseof...hot-muo-gaming/

My comment to this dribble:

post-46516-0-38117600-1361535991.jpg

• Like 1

The needler and AR's are so damn over powered and this guy wants to have two. skodt666 are you crazy? Plus, in the post all this guy could do is talk about his reach maps. Reach maps this, reach maps that. Then at the end of post make sure to check out my reach maps.No one cared about reach and no one is going to care about your forged maps. Can everyone just shut up until the April update. If 343 completely bombs that then yes halo 4 is dead and then you can complain. If 343 listen to people like OP we are F'ed :facepalm:

The jet pack is still too good even after being balanced from Reach. It really was outrageous in Reach.

It destroys map design. Plain and simple.

Anything that has a power weapon or banshee, like the middle ground in long bow or the banshee spawn in exile, has ramps or an in-direct way of getting to it, jet pack just takes a huge dump over all this placement and planning.

Is the op going to say the Banshee was fine as well in Reach? Or maybe un-nerfed armor lock was fine?

The needler and AR's are so damn over powered and this guy wants to have two. skodt666 are you crazy? Plus, in the post all this guy could do is talk about his reach maps. Reach maps this, reach maps that. Then at the end of post make sure to check out my reach maps.No one cared about reach and no one is going to care about your forged maps. Can everyone just shut up until the April update. If 343 completely bombs that then yes halo 4 is dead and then you can complain. If 343 listen to people like OP we are F'ed :facepalm:

Yes, they are overpowered, I agree. That's why I would like to see them toned down a bit and then have the ability to dual-wield less powerful ANYTHINGs. didn't ya just love carrying a needler and a SMG at the same time? Sure, the current needlers are way too powerful.

Also, I didn't realize there was an update coming in April. I don't get to keep up on the reading so, thank you for the insight. Also, you're right, if the update doesn't fix some things were ARE SCREWED.

One more complaint is that the maps don't say what size parties they are for (2-4 players, or 10-16 players etc.) like all of the other games previously did. How could 343 miss that? Geeesh.