The Next Xbox Leaked! PICS THE REAL DEAL!!!!!

Slenderman

Apparently Xbox World Magazine couln't keep their trap shut and this is the result! We have been waiting a looooong time for this to get even a sliver of information on this and here it is!

Simply called "Xbox" the console has:

• 8Gb of ram
  • quad core processor
  • BLU-RAY!!!!
  • Head mounted augmented reality device?
  • Kinect 2.0 (Hand tracking)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGhkD22L7FQ

Will you be getting this and what do you think of this?

Articlify this Archangel!

• Like 4

Actually, the new Xbox is slated to have a 3d/virtual reality type bundle built in. I have seen the demo and development applications for the product. They did a piece for it also not too long back about how the xbox will stream the expereince out to your walls, virtually making the kinect detect your movement, and project almost a 360 degree field of view for your gaming.

Also, to whomever said 8 gb wont hold Halo 5 or 6...we are talking Ram here, not HDD space. In terms of Ram, Halo 4 uses aproximatly 1.3gb of the 2gig available for loading map files, the rest is for temporary profile, and other system file storage in memory.

And yes, from the article, vs what i have already seen and know, this is a real leak.

• Like 7

1) I can see them coming out with several versions like they did with the 360 probably a normal and an Elite style version. One version I would expect to have an increased HD and increased RAM (maybe).

2) The (720) has been talked about for a couple of years but now its reached the point Microsoft is realizing its time to release a new system to increase the graphics, physics engines, and performance which will bring gaming into a new level.

3) If the system is $600 or more I can see many people throwing the same fit they did with the PS3 when it came out at that high price. People in today's economy can not afford a system for that much, any company who is willing to price something way over the amount that normal people can afford will realize they have out priced themselves. Sony found that out the hard way when their expected sales of the new system failed horribly. Microsoft maybe out for the money but they know they can't do it stupidly either or they will not make it.

4) I do not look for the Xbox(720) or not, out till mid to late 2013 in order to work out all the problems by the time Halo 5 is ready by 2014 (my estimations).

Actually, the new Xbox is slated to have a 3d/virtual reality type bundle built in. I have seen the demo and development applications for the product. They did a piece for it also not too long back about how the xbox will stream the expereince out to your walls, virtually making the kinect detect your movement, and project almost a 360 degree field of view for your gaming.

Also, to whomever said 8 gb wont hold Halo 5 or 6...we are talking Ram here, not HDD space. In terms of Ram, Halo 4 uses aproximatly 1.3gb of the 2gig available for loading map files, the rest is for temporary profile, and other system file storage in memory.

And yes, from the article, vs what i have already seen and know, this is a real leak.

Whoah now... this stuff must be legit... the Twin has spoken!

• Like 1

Its about time for the new xbox. Its going to be pretty expensive though, I am just going to wait for the Halo 5 edition xbox.

It is actually already been confirmed that it also will be always on device, probably quiet as a mouse, and what was rumored that it will be no more then just then xbox 360 is right now because thanks to hardware technology. Suppose to have a Radeon or AMD 6670 HD.

More interested in the sort of graphics it will run.

What more can they do?

I thought Halo 3 was the pinnacle of the 360's performance and then I played Gears of War. Then I thought that was the pinnacle, then I played Gears of War 3.

Halo 4 was obviously pretty polished and much better than halo 3, but it didn't go beyond what Gears did.