Gamestop lies

Kai Hitaro

So, I preordered a standard edition of Halo 4 at my local gamestop. The day it came out I was there at 9am sharp when they opened, and I picked up my copy. I ran home to play it, and upon opening the case I realized that I didn't have a code for my DLC. Did this happen to anyone else, or should I go raise a shtstorm at my gamestop for being dcks?

yep no DLC with the standard edition, only with Halo 4 Console, and Halo 4 Limited Edition.

Unless of course you preordered and gamestop promised you anything for doing that? Armor? Helmet? Skins? etc

Arctic Battle Rifle Skin or Forest HAZOP. Don't remember which it was, but it was one of them..

Lol. It doesn't matter, I checked the day I first got told too and Gamestop said that they couldn't print another code.

They lied to you, It's a push of a button function to generate codes. One of my friends is an Assistant Manager at one of my local stores, and generating pre-order codes from the register is LITERALLY one of the easiest things they do on a daily basis, they have a specific option on the registers to do it in case the code doesn't print on the sales receipt.