Im sure many of you have noticed some balancing issues with halo 4

lets start of with the DMR

the dmr: the gun is so overpowered and is now overused this is one of the weak side of loadouts

since you recoil everytime you get shot depending on what weapon your getting hit with

so everytime your hit by the DMR. the damage or recoil you get is overdone

they need to fix this...

now for matchmaking

ok matchmaking is still nice, you find player, play with people etc... but what about balancing it?

in halo 3 it pairs you up with players depending on your skill... with halo 4... you are either..

A. paired up with someone that is too good

B. paired up with bad players (especially in team based games)

C. in team slayer games the good and the bad are separated (i.e your with the newbies while the pros are teamed up)

maps: the maps are.... fairly good however there is one map i like to discuss.... Comples

aaah yes complex its infamous for having the wall glitch when you play oddball and infection but here is the issue with it... its made for campers

the buildings are small in the inside so you and your team could just take a close range weapons and just camp inside (I had a discussion with this with some players in another site) for exmaple

you know that building with the ramp? and has that bridge attached to it? yeah... a camping spot

during slayer it was impossible to get inside without them just ambushing you (they were using close range weapons)

I guess thats it.... only three issues