Good Connection?

Lutallo

As much as I like playing Halo 4 online, it becomes increasingly impossible to play due to connection problems. I remember on Halo: Reach, there were a variety of matchmaking options you could choose from, one being "Good Connection" which selected players from your local region. Being from Australia, it's almost impossible to play online from 12:00 PM to 10:00 PM due to all the Americans being online. Don't get me wrong, I don't care about playing with Americans and have nothing against them, plus they offer a better challenge than most other players, however what I don't like is that my bullets seem to want to come out of my gun 2 seconds after I snap back the RT as well as the unresponsiveness of the controller in general which makes online matchmaking both frustrating and boring. So, would there ever be a chance of having Servers or maybe even just putting a Connection setting in for matchmaking so there might be a cut down on the lag?

It isn't my internet, My NAT settings are Open and my Upload is fine. A lot of people are in the same boat. My whole friends list started playing COD because Halo had too much lag and no servers. Every game I go into, there is an American host and naturally, that causes my Ping to be really bad. I never had this problem with Reach because there would always be an Australian Host.