TUL Confederate

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I started In about 2008-2009 Ish.

Halo 3 was my first ever game on the xbox.

and Honestly the best!

I only started getting Into Halo and playing all of them In like 2009

and that was when I starting loving It

and playing It like everyday when I had a bad day at school.

Halo thank you for always being there when my day sucks.

I will always love you <3.

I started In about 2008-2009 Ish.

Halo 3 was my first ever game on the xbox.

and Honestly the best!

I only started getting Into Halo and playing all of them In like 2009

and that was when I starting loving It

and playing It like everyday when I had a bad day at school.

Halo thank you for always being there when my day sucks.

I will always love you <3.

Better love story than twilight :D

Oh god, I cant even remember when I first started playing xbox. It was so long ago. lol But if I had a guess, for the 360, had to be for about 4 years now with xbox live anyways, and slightly longer than that with out xbox live. As for the original xbox, My guess is about 10 years now? Maybe a little more? :)

• 2 months later...

I been playing for awhile now. I got the Xbox 1 (not One), when I was like 8 or 10 a while back, and had Halo: CE and Halo 2 though I didn't play online cause at that point I didn't know what it was. Then I got an old 360 from my neighbor I think back in 2008 and Halo 3 right after. I broke it, got a PS3, it broke, and then got an Xbox Slim in either 2011 or 2010 I can't remember. I know I created my XBL profile back in 2011 though. 

I have played the original Xbox multiple times through friends since about 2004. I played on the Xbox 360 for the first time about May of 2007, on a Halo 3 special edition xbox 360, playing Halo 3. I played it on and off at friend's houses until Christmas of 2008, until I got my current Xbox 360. I played GameCube since 2001, and played computer game before and during that time.

I have been playing Xbox since the original Xbox Released, I picked up an extra controller and Halo: CE at the same time....

I now own a Arcade Edition 360, Halo 3 Console, Reach Console, Halo 4 Console, and I have a Xbox One on pre-order.

I had a live account shortly after Xbox Live launched, my original GT was TexasBandit, I went offline for a while and ended up losing the account somehow..created TxSpartanO07 when I got the Halo 3 Console, then changed it to DocSpartanO07 last year...

Sure would have been nice to of had that original account from back in the day....

• 4 months later...

I first got into Xbox when Halo 2 came out. I basically bought the console solely for Halo 2. Me and my buddies used to have LAN parties of 8-10 people all the time. I was the first out of the group to get Xbox Live and enjoy one of the greatest multiplayer games of all time, which still holds true to this day. Good times.