Some Items not respawning

Natsu

I finished making a race track on impact, and I wanted to add some obstacles to the course. I tried placing fusion coils on a slope that would fall into a man cannon and get launched into the track, but even on a 1 second respawn timer, they would never respawn after I initially placed them. The same thing happened with soccer balls that I placed on a slope that would roll onto the track. After they fell off into space they never respawned. How do I get items to continue respawning infinitely?

ok do not worry about respwan timer thats not what you need. if you want indefinately spawning objects go into the objects tool menu and then go to advanced. set the minimum on map value equal to the total number of that specific object. i can explain in more detail if you dont understand.

I am experiencing the same problem flinging kill balls to the bottom of ravine. Here's the thing, for a while it worked. I had a hog spawning in front of it and being blown up each time it idled out-- down in the water way out of bounds; while I built for a whole hour, but at some point the kill ball just starting sitting forever. It really sucks because I have this big, hideous, elaborate deathtrap built and now it's coupe de' grace is absent.

I would appreciate if objects would be force respawned if they go into the kill zone or out of bounds. I was literally stuck with objects outside the map I couldn't physically reach to delete without dying. I'm not doing anything too over the top, either.

Yeah, I'm still having the same issue. When I spawn a soccer ball and then manually knock it off the map as a spartan, while it is set to min 1 max 2 then it respawns like it should. But when I place the ball over a man cannon that would send it off the map, it never respawns. Same thing with fusion coils and the spartan blowing it up. One thing that's weird is that when I look at the number of balls/explosives I can place, after the soccer ball or coil flies off the map via man cannon, it apparently gets deleted because the maximum capacity to place goes back to its default position. So has anyone been able to make raining fusion coils, either falling from sky or launched by a cannon? I could always do this in previous Halo games with ease.

@natsu that should have worked as long as you only had one fusion coil on the map. if you still cant get it, try loading an empty map and testing it. If you made the first fusion coil and set its min and max count to 1 and 1, then went on to add more coils, this would not work. The min and max count are inclusive for all the fusions coils. so for example, if you made 6 fusion coils, the min and max counts should both be set to 6 and so on.

if you want to make it rain coils(or anything really), build a plaform somewhere in the air. place a lot of coils on top and set them to instant spawn. then, remove the plaform. coils should spawn in the air and automatically fall.

I've noticed an issue in which, when things are too close together, i.e. a warthog and a ghost spawn close together (in the coordinates editor, within about 2.0 of each other) they won't respawn properly. The dominion mode shields seem to be effected by this with the dominion sentry turret too. (If the shield collapses and the turret is too close, the shield won't res.) (shrugs) just threw it out there if it helps. XD

I can see the objects sitting down there. They aren't re-spawning. If this is intended behavior, it's stupid intended behavior. Those kill limits really are useless for everything but limiting you. Why would you implement a re-spawn timer on an object with no formal way to remove from the game? I am new to console gaming; I guess I was expecting too much.

FIRST and foremost, you must get used to initially setting up a moveable object in the PHASED state. Set all instances of THAT object at once or it will get EVIL-TRICKY. Next, and only after you have the objects where you want them, you must check that they are NOT touching anything (It should look suspended in the air, EVEN IF ONLY SLIGHTLY)

A little foreshadowing.

ORDER

MATTERS

PHASED

THEN

NORMAL

THEN

NEW ROUND

OR NO-GO

Next you set all of the objects to NORMAL. It doesn't matter if they fall while you do this. Any adv settings enter now.

- Immediately enter the advanced settings on the last instance of the object and set both min/max to the total number of THAT object that you have.

Next you start a new round

Immediately save if you know you are done. If not, just continue to edit in this order and save when finished.

TAKE A MOMENT TO RELAX........and

ENJOY.

Expanding on the last post, I left out some advanced details.

Advanced settings for spawn sequences and spawn times should be set during the transition from phased to normal state. This should ensure that your objects appear when they should, and for as long as they should.