Specializations and how they work and answers

Archangel Tyrael

I went Wetwork, and the armor is amazing. Love it! Can't say much about the weapon, because I don't use the DMR so I could care less about the weapon skin. When I unlock the perk that comes with it, I will be able to tell you how good the Spec is. From what I gather, the perk "Stealth" allows your movement to be quieter, and faster. You are also harder to be seen if an enemy uses Promethean Vision. Also, you execute assassinations very quickly. Hopefully it is as good as people say. So far I am only level 54, so I have a bit until I can use the perk.

wetworks spec. will NOT prove useful for a assault run and gun player you do not move any faster but your footsteps are all but non-existent you will still show on hostile radars if your not crouched, assassinations are the same ones everybody dose but they are notably faster. if you cant sneak very well without it it wont prove all that useful but if you, but it dose give cautious and stealthy players that little bump forward so to say, I would advise team based players use it to flank the enemy team and force them to fight on two fronts.

i piked up my game on the 6th , played lots of war games , now its the 30th , there is nothing in my inbox !!! im SR 50 and refuse to select wetwork and operator becuse i want rogue specialization , im kind of new to this so :question:

Stop copying and pasting this onto every post about Specializations. You created a thread, your question (along with many others') got answered.

So I only just read this, one of the requirements for getting the already infamous Spec Codes:

"You must not be registered for Xbox LIVE in Europe, the Middle East, or Africa. They explained this by saying, "As noted on the original offer, these regions were not part of the Specializations offer as Specializations were extended as a pre-order offer, not a post-launch offer."

Does this mean I won't get the codes because I live in Ireland?

Thanks guys. Sound.

Really though, why does everything need to be so complicated and awkward?

I'm SR54 and the game is only out a month? What I want to know is, will I be expected to pay more money to go past level 70?

So, I bought Halo 4 on November 25th and I was curious if I'm able to access the other specializations after I get to level 70? I am currently at SR-57 and If I won't be able to get the rest of the specializations until a later date I wouldn't mind knowing ahead of time O.o

You will not be able to unlock any other specializations until a later date. Only those who played the game before November 20th got early access.

You will not be able to unlock any other specializations until a later date. Only those who played the game before November 20th got early access.

Let's ask a question then. What of those who did not purchase the Limited Edition and were unable to XBL before Nov 20th? (I was overseas) When will the remaining Specializations be released to the rank and file?

Do I have to go through Wetwork and Operator before my other specializations appear? I just hit level 50, and I redeemed my code on xbox.com, but I still only have access to Wetwork and Operator. Please help, because I want to start using another specialization. Thanks in advance!

Edit: As a side note, I had Hazop FRST, along with the other FRST skinned items and the BR ACT, and had used them in the past. Upon returning home for break and using a new Xbox, those items disappeared. Every time I level up though, it tells me I've unlocked them again, along with several emblems which I also can't seem to find. Anyone know anything about this? Thanks again!

Let's ask a question then. What of those who did not purchase the Limited Edition and were unable to XBL before Nov 20th? (I was overseas) When will the remaining Specializations be released to the rank and file?

I have no idea what 343's plans are, just that they'll be released later. Probably when they have lots of players trapped at 70.

Do I have to go through Wetwork and Operator before my other specializations appear? I just hit level 50, and I redeemed my code on xbox.com, but I still only have access to Wetwork and Operator. Please help, because I want to start using another specialization. Thanks in advance!

Edit: As a side note, I had Hazop FRST, along with the other FRST skinned items and the BR ACT, and had used them in the past. Upon returning home for break and using a new Xbox, those items disappeared. Every time I level up though, it tells me I've unlocked them again, along with several emblems which I also can't seem to find. Anyone know anything about this? Thanks again!

You have to download the "Specialization Priority Alpha" if you activated the code on xbox.com, which means going to your download queue to start the download manually. I was confused by that as well.

• Like 1

pre ordered, purchased and played on release - still no code for me and i'm level 70. any ideas?

If you don't see it in your email, check the message center on your xbox account. Make sure you're using the email your xbox live account sends emails too. If you don't know what email this is, login to xbox.com go to account settings and then click "Contact Preferences"

If you changed your contact email, you'll see which email you have to check here.

If its not in that email, or the message centre on your xbox, then you're SOL unless you can contact 343 directly with a complaint, because xbox support won't help you.

• Like 1

when are the rest of the specializations being released because now that im stuck at level 70 i have no reason to play this anymore.

If you didn't get a code, then you're SOL for now. Nobody knows when they'll be released outside of the code. For more information about the code, please go read page 2 of this thread. thanks.