No UNSC flying vehicles in multiplayer?

PuRe PoNy

I'm sure I'm not the only one who's noticed that there are no UNSC aircraft in multiplayer or custom games and I've got to say that disappoints me. I thought the Falcon was good in reach and I would have liked to see the hornet return. I hope they maybe release some in a DLC as 343 have made a great game but some aspects need tweaking.

• Like 1

I agree that this is disappointing. I've been playing Halo for a while now and I think what makes it so fun is the interplay and choice between infantry and vehicle combat. I really enjoy small close quarters maps where weapon accuracy and sharp reactions are tested, but I also really enjoy the large scale, tactical game play of maps like Sandtrap in Halo 3. I can't tell you how much fun I had in those Elephant vs. Elephant battles. I think it would be really awesome if 343 could bring UNSC air vehicles into multiplayer. Not on all maps of course, but maybe there could be large, invasion style maps in which air combat is emphasized? Two floating platforms connected by bridges and tons of air vehicles? Something of that nature. The addition of hornets, falcons (maybe even pelicans and phantoms) for specific maps and game types would add a huge amount of variety to the game. If people are worried about certain vehicles being overpowered, then they can remove rockets etc. from the hornet and pelican. I think that 343 have a great opportunity to make an already great game amazing by adding these kind of epic, large scale maps and vehicles to the game. The mantis was a great start, keep up the creativity! Thanks for reading!