Anyone else not having fun?

Faceburn22

Everytime I get in the mood to play some Halo 4, I sit down and after one game I'm already ready to quite because the game is so rediculous. I constantly find my self shooting some 6 or 7 times with a dmr and not getting a kill and I get shot 3 times and die. I have no clue how or why this is possible but it needs fixed. On most maps I find that if I walk 3 feet out of my spawn I instantly die by a dmr. I just wanna know if anyone agrees with me on some of this stuff and if anyone else is as frustrated as me. Thanks.

I think it's a great game and has more potential than any other Halo game. If I join in the middle of a game and my team is getting spawn trapped I do rage a little bit.

Bring back a 1-50 system and give me something that I really need to work for and I will be a long time Halo 4 player. I only complain because the game IS NOT competitive at all.

I remember going into a matchmaking game in previous Halo's where a mic was necessary and communication was key to winning. Do they really think a ranking system on WAYPOINT is going to make anyone competitive?

• Like 1

I agree with you! I remeber in the days of Halo 3 you had to win to get xp. It gave a motive to help your team and not be stupid, because if you lost you might loose rank. Now people just run and gun and don't care because they get xp either way. I also agree this game can be very good but they still have a lot of work to do!

Just got done with a game at Ragnarock. I honestly hate that map now. If the other team gets both mantis' your screwed, plus it should be called Big Team DMR. And all the other team does is camp in there spawn with dmrs and snipers, but heck who could blame them when you can shoot the whole way across the map with those weapons.

I love this game; the campaign and multi-player are really good.

On the other hand, the multi-player just doesn't feel like Halo anymore. It feels as if they've gone for a CoD style gameplay, and in my opinion, if I wanted a CoD gameplay style, I'd play CoD.

A lot of aspects that made Halo multi-player so unique have been removed completely; even the minor things like weapons on the map: having a huge battle over a shotgun or any other power weapon was what made Halo so damn fun.

I like Halo 4 and I like CoD, but now that Halo 4 is basically sci-fi CoD, I'm looking for another game to fill that gap. Halo's unique multi-player is what made it good, but not so much anymore.

Might be just me that feels this way, but in comparison with Halo 3 and Reach, it really doesn't feel like a Halo game.

• Like 1

I kinda feel the same for some aspects of the game. My complaints are the Fire rate to the DMR making it to powerful, the Ordnance in game modes. I enjoy the game a lot though.

As I said, the DMR as I said and voiced my opinion in various other threads, needs slower fire rate. It fires to fast and remains accurate, I have no problem with the range or accuracy of it but the fire rate yes. It shouldn't be toned down to much or to little.

The ordnance allows to much power weapons on the map and it can be some major bs sometimes. It just makes me want to quit. They should make game modes like BTB... and more that does not have this at all, or Nerf the ordnance. How? Make it where everytime you die, the ordnance resets or you can only get ordnance once a game.