Halo 4 Needs an UPDATE! CUSTOM GAMES & War Games!

OTR

I really am satisfied with Halo 4, However, it needs some updates to patch the flaws..

The game overall is great, but it lacks playlists in Matchmaking!

I know Swat Game mode was just added ,and Snipers will be here sometime next week.., but they are removing swat from the playlists! WTH?

Another thing that needs to be fixed is that not all maps are playable on every playlists!

Im not saying that the Largest maps need to be on Regicide, but maps like Valhalla/ Ragnarok need to be accessable on Infinity slayer

That is not it..

Custom Games seems to lack things as well..

Remember the awesome games like Ghost Busters?

Well that game is non-creatable in H4 :( This is because the Flood can not pick up weapons..( I know that the settings in flood or other game modes has caused a majority of great game modes to dissapear.. but i can't think of any other examples..)

The Custom Games settings are unnaceptable! They prevent the creation of awesome classics!

If they don't fix War games playlists and Custom Games, i know a lot of people will stop playing the game.

Also ..I wish Invasion would Return!

My question is how do i bring this to 343i's attention?

Feel free to post what you think needs to be fixed!

They need to remove Big Team Infinity Slayer and put in Big Team Battle. It gets really repetitive playing slayer on Valhalla and Exile over and over again. It needs assault and CTF. Also, they need to add griffball to matchmaking. ALSO, they either need to redo the whole Flood game type of add Infection into the game.

I really am satisfied with Halo 4, However, it needs some updates to patch the flaws..

The game overall is great, but it lacks playlists in Matchmaking!

I know Swat Game mode was just added ,and Snipers will be here sometime next week.., but they are removing swat from the playlists! WTH?

Another thing that needs to be fixed is that not all maps are playable on every playlists!

Im not saying that the Largest maps need to be on Regicide, but maps like Valhalla/ Ragnarok need to be accessable on Infinity slayer

That is not it..

Custom Games seems to lack things as well..

Remember the awesome games like Ghost Busters?

Well that game is non-creatable in H4 :( This is because the Flood can not pick up weapons..( I know that the settings in flood or other game modes has caused a majority of great game modes to dissapear.. but i can't think of any other examples..)

The Custom Games settings are unnaceptable! They prevent the creation of awesome classics!

If they don't fix War games playlists and Custom Games, i know a lot of people will stop playing the game.

Also ..I wish Invasion would Return!

My question is how do i bring this to 343i's attention?

Feel free to post what you think needs to be fixed!

I 100% disagree Ragnarok belongs in BTB. I see no reason why such a large maps needs to be available in Infinity slayer. BTB should contain the large maps and normal infinity slayer should contain the smaller maps. Just my opinion.

I 100% disagree Ragnarok belongs in BTB. I see no reason why such a large maps needs to be available in Infinity slayer. BTB should contain the large maps and normal infinity slayer should contain the smaller maps. Just my opinion.

I think that Ragnorak would be too big for 4v4 matches as well. The largest map i think that should be on is solace. I also think that Complex is a little big too.

I would like Ragnorak to be added to flood though. Infection on Vahalla in Halo 3 was a ton of fun. :)

• 3 months later...