halo 4 clan animal tribe, good people who like to have fun

panduhh

My friend and I have started a clan or group we call animal tribe, we play halo 4 often and for fun. We dont take halo too serious but if you do that is also fine. There is no strict rules for playing with us except that you have a positive K/D spread most of the time. You can be any level, you dont have to change your gamertag and you dont have to be on everyday. A mic is prefered but understandable if you dont have one, this is the clan you want to be in if you like to have fun, and still have a job or school, anymore info you need just message me GT panduhh powerr or reply on here .

• Like 1

My friend and i have started a clan or group we call Animal Tribe, we play halo 4 often and for fun. We dont take halo too serious but if you do that is also fine. There is no strict rules for playing with us except that you have a positive K/D spread most of the time. You can be any level, you dont have to change your gamertag and you dont have to be on everyday. Amic is prefered but understandable if you dont have one, this is the clan you want to be in if you like to have fun and still have a job or school, anymore info you need just message me GT panduhh powerr or reply on here

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My friend and I have started a clan or group we call animal tribe, we play halo 4 often and for fun. We dont take halo too serious but if you do that is also fine. There is no strict rules for playing with us except that you have a positive K/D spread most of the time. You can be any level, you dont have to change your gamertag and you dont have to be on everyday. A mic is prefered but understandable if you dont have one, this is the clan you want to be in if you like to have fun, and still have a job or school, anymore info you need just message me GT panduhh powerr or reply on here .

This sounds like what I am looking for. I just basically need a group of xbox live friends to team up with.