What do you care about?

Fishy

Pick a choice  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think Halo 4 matters about?

• Kill/Death Ratio
    • Win/Loss Ratio
    • Nothing, just have fun.
    • Skill
    • Team Play

K/D mostly. I gave up on my win loss ratio a lot time ago. Kind of the down side with always playing with randoms. So good team play also goes out the window cause randoms usually never have mics or even if they do they never use them except to scream BS about something.

Team Play also consists of partying up and working together. e.x driver of warthog/mongoose helps the passenger on the warthog/mongoose get a kill and the gunner on a warthog get a kill as well. If your riders can get a kill, you are team playing.

• 2 weeks later...

Skill...i answered fun in the polls though because Halo 4 consists only of that. When i play its for skill and do good and make good plays. K/d concerns me only a little bit cuz i look at it here and there. I like to win alot but when i lose it doesnt mean much to me because of the amount of cheap tactics in this game, its rediculous. Boltshots, needles, campers, lag, and more things. If yu compare them to how they fit in with previous Halo's theyre cheap.(noobish).

I do play my best the first few games but my motivation goes away quickly. And in the end i dont take the game seriously anymore so i use these cheap tactics. Less however compared to many more people.

So yeah Halo 4 is skill based for me.

The game itself is meant to be played for fun.