Trading double xp. I have 517 matches left.

MeatWood™

517 matches. thats alot of calories..............

That doesn't relate to the topic either. :3

On topic, your best bet would have been to not buy dew and to save that money. People would rather have money. Besides, you can only have 200 matches for one GT anyway. No one would trade FOTUS for 200 matches I'd bet.

That doesn't relate to the topic either. :3

On topic, your best bet would have been to not buy dew and to save that money. People would rather have money. Besides, you can only have 200 matches for one GT anyway. No one would trade FOTUS for 200 matches I'd bet.

517 matches is roughly $200 spent on Mountain Dew and Doritos...

Since i looked at the bags and took the codes.. its 0$ spent. and since im not allowed to ask for microsoft points.. against site policy.. im asking for the fotus.. and yes 200 is the max for 1 account.. but if people have friends.. which im betting they might.. they could trade, or gift them 200 as well..

http://www.343indust...ng-site-policy/ Just thought you should take a look at this first. Just to be on the safe side.

Since i looked at the bags and took the codes.. its 0$ spent. and since im not allowed to ask for microsoft points.. against site policy.. im asking for the fotus.. and yes 200 is the max for 1 account.. but if people have friends.. which im betting they might.. they could trade, or gift them 200 as well..

So essentially, I would be sponsoring criminal-like activity on the forums no thanks in trading anything for your 2x exp.

umm just to let you know thts breaking the law