H4 Double XP Unfair

Guns UK

Evening all,

Why are people being punished for not living in the US?? The Double XP offer is only available in USA (and maybe Canada), meaning that although im playing the same game, have paid the same price and am putting the same hours into the game im not getting the same benefits.

If the promotion was available here in the UK i would be all over it like a rash. Anyone else not happy about this?

Is there anyway i can get my hands on this double XP?? Without having to buy codes online from others making profit on a free promo?

Cheers

Chances are some market study was done to see if the double xp incentive would have effected sales anywhere else. And with how it goes chances are that in places that are not America there was no profit whatsoever, or little profit made.

They also did some promotion in the UK.

https://www.mountaindewenergy.co.uk/

I dont want to visit the Halo HQ haha i want double xp :(

Lol Dino if you were to send me any double xp codes available to you in the US i would be forever grateful. It wouldn't be fair for you to pay for them though while i reek the benefits, only if you were happy to do so.

Im currently an SR-55, if i had double xp since i started playing i could be so much higher :(

Cheers

I dont want to visit the Halo HQ haha i want double xp :(

Lol Dino if you were to send me any double xp codes available to you in the US i would be forever grateful. It wouldn't be fair for you to pay for them though while i reek the benefits, only if you were happy to do so.

Im currently an SR-55, if i had double xp since i started playing i could be so much higher :(

Cheers

I may get some in the morning, I wouldn't have a problem with giving you some codes :3 I will PM you when I get some.

Well I am sure 343i would do it in the UK if they could. I would not blame 343i for not having it over there.

It is not like they are sitting here saying "We are only going to give double xp to Americans because we are American".

I wish you could have some too :)

...Well i hate to say it but the same thing happens to us in the states with games from japan. they get awesome promos and we get diddley squat... not trying to flame but well... i guess what im trying to say is i know how it feels and it happens to everyone sooner or later i guess... i dont know make of this what you want i guess.

Evening all,

Why are people being punished for not living in the US?? The Double XP offer is only available in USA (and maybe Canada), meaning that although im playing the same game, have paid the same price and am putting the same hours into the game im not getting the same benefits.

If the promotion was available here in the UK i would be all over it like a rash. Anyone else not happy about this?

Is there anyway i can get my hands on this double XP?? Without having to buy codes online from others making profit on a free promo?

Cheers

Umm, you can buy codes from people for cheaper than actually buying the products, just saying. Plus there are several forums with free xp codes that people give out. Plus there is an exp cap so, that means I hit the cap in like 4 hours of play with double exp. there are some downfalls you know to having the double exp.

Evening all,

Cheers

I'll send you fifteen games double XP, is your gamertag still Guns UK?

Send me an xbl message, I don't get on these forums much and I'll send you the games, only the OP don't want a bunch of people messaging me.

Just realized I was a moron, didn't give you my GT, either way I've got LOTS of dub XP so I'll just add fifteen games to guns UK and hope that's still it, if not message me on xbl at SiK shotsx and I'll give it to you.