500 Subscriber Special First Ever Halo 4 Gun sync (Need You) Twixtor Effect

unknownphyzics

I would like to thank everyone that made me reach 500 subscribers :) this is a gun sync special, hope you guys like it. together we can reach for 600 subs lets do it :P please share this video it'll mean the world to me :')

Hope y'all like it :) sorry i haven't been posting my gun syncs, but here is my new one Enjoy :)

Hope you like it guys and girls and 343 Ind. :D
Please comment Rate And sub :')
Took me 12 hrs but i got it still learning D:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bipLrKOP2DI

My Second gun sync :D

My third Gun sync

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwaM8w3MU4Q

this is a little preview :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6ahh8NztNE

my brand new halo 4 gun sync this one is actually 2 mins long :D

i changed this one up a bit i actually put in the halo 4 announcers voice, i wanted it to be amazing a new mix for halo 4 gun syncs :) 
if this video gets a lot of likes ill make more of these with the announcers voice :)

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe this is a little late, but good job. I'm very impressed, you are very talented.

sorry for the late reply, thanks so much ill have more of this on my channel :D

Jesus Christ this is amazing good freaking work

Thanks so much :D im making more of these gun syncs of halo :D

I don't see anything D:

here you go bro :D

more gun syncs soon to come

Good job! Wow that was awesome!

Thanks a lot :D ill have more halo 4 gun sycns on my channel im working on a better one :)

That was amazing and also demonstrated you have great focus and patience! :D Hope you make more soon!

Please make more. I love these videos

That was badass, keep up the good work

That was badass, keep up the good work

good job

Thanks so Much everyone! i really appreciate the feed back, ill be making more :D, guess what my new halo 4 Gun sync is out D:

Hope you like and Subscribe and please Please Share with Friends :D
  • Like 1

Just going to throw this thought out here. I also like the cool pictures you have before you play the video looks cool. :D

thanks :D yeah i try too look for the best pictures to fit my videos :D hope i get more likes and subscribers :)

Wow, just wow. That's epic

Why thank you :D hope you can share this video in other places would mean the world to me :)

thanks :D yeah i try too look for the best pictures to fit my videos :D hope i get more likes and subscribers :)

Why thank you :D hope you can share this video in other places would mean the world to me :)

Already just shown a few right now lawl

Excellent work my friend...you HAVE to keep doing stuff like this... its amazing O_O

thanks <3 yeah i think i found what im good at lol, im trying to get this on amazingfilms hope it does :D

you should like totally make a 5 minute vid of this, especially the last. It'll be so wicked.

yeah i was thinking of making a combo video like halo 4 mixed with far cry mixed with cod it'll be the best combo ever. but i don't no yet lol

That was pretty good. Great work and please keep making more.

thank :D i sure will, the love im getting for these videos i'll sure make more lol :D

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...