Fileshare updates for halo 4 and a few issues

that1dude0097

When will the fileshare be updated for use in halo 4? I wanna download peoples creations and peoples screenshots....

................................................................................................................................................................

Ok I have been playing halo 4 for a while now and there is something that is bothering me... it seems like halo 4 has removed a lot of stuff, I mean A LOT OF STUFF that the previous halo games had.

for example

1. no trueskill system (1-50): seriously? why remove it just because the bad players complain?

there was a reason why halo 3 was more balanced than halo reach and 4 (it matched players depending on how well they did ex:

bad players will be paired up with bad players

while pros will be paired with pros etc)

2. Playlist is short: yes, yes i know its going to be updated but how will you feel if they don't add classic modes like... a normal ffa (regicide is cool but the classic ffa was fun)

3. No proper assault modes: yes there is grifball and you could just modify it... but where is the explosion, grif is suppose to die... there is a reason why its called "grifball"

4. Forge maps: the maps Impact, Erosion, and Ravine are "bloodgulch-sized" maps... they are not REAL forgeworld maps

5. Theater mode: this... this is whats bothering me... where is theater mode for CAMPAIGN and S-OPS!?

6. Custom games: I don't need to explain this... a lot of people complained about it...

7. Join in progress: how do you feel when every match you join is either: about to end, you are put in a losing team with impossible odds, and unbalanced?

8. Campaign: campaign was good but not good like halo 3s one or halo 2s, where is the epic music playing loudly in the background all i hear is ambient noises, where is the freedom? the missions felt linear, and wheres the epic moments (odsts dropping in to help then loud drum beats play etc...)

9. Scoring system: where is the scoring system for s-ops and campaign? without them they feel... boring

10. Menu: why did they have to make the menu too.... exaggerated? seriously they could have done a Reach-like menu where an artistic background is in it not a 3d background (serously it made the Framerate drop... and your in a freaking menu)

11. balance: halo 3 had perfect balance in matchmaking, halo reach was meh, halo 4... wtf why am i paired up witht he pros... im not that good.. pair me up with someone with equel skill as me not someone who could kill me every five seconds

12. DMR: its overpowered and is now the most overused weapon

13. 1-50 only in waypoint: wtf I want to see my rank next to my profile not exit the damned game just to see my rank... otherwise whats the point?

14. Unneccesary quicktime events: personally i believe this is the reason why there is no theater for campaign... plus its useless... it also takes you away from halo experiance

15. S-ops repeatative: why are all the mission just recycled maps with different objectives?

16. firefight is gone: dumbest decision to remove it. s-ops is gold only, what happens if you only have silver or no online at all... i wanna kill some time by killing prometheans and covies (hell firefight is also a good way to show off the deadliness of the prometheans)

........................................................................................................................................

thats all i might add some issues and remove stuff (when they are fixed)

• Like 1

1. They actually are implementing this in the near future. Around New Years I believe.

2. I agree but you already pointed out they are going to be updated.

3. I'll give you that one.

4. I think they are definitely sized reasonably. First off, like 99% of Forge World maps didn't use most of the map. Second off, remember back in Halo 3? Foundry was a tiny map compared to these maps in Halo 4 yet some great maps were made on it.

5. I agree I don't understand that either. I also don't get why you can only go into theater for ONLY the last game you were in. If you forget, oh well.

6. Haven't heard many complaints about it custom games myself but I haven't really looked. I'd say its only really annoying that flood can't have anything but their arm.

7. Happens to me once in a blue moon.

8. This isn't a fixable issue at least in this game. I thought it was definitely on par with past Halo campaigns. I agree with the music though, it could have been better.

9. Should be implemented, I agree.

10. I think the menus are OK, even though a bit inconsistent.

11. You already mentioned this in #1. Weapons wise this game is balanced incredibly.

12. No it isn't. Still takes a 5 shot, it takes skill, but now it is less annoying because the bloom is gone.

13. Idk what this is.

14. I only recall about 3 of them, so I doubt it. I think that game developers should stop adding them in though.

15. If thats what you think so is multiplayer and firefight.

16. Or you could just pop in Reach or ODST. These games are not dead now that a new Halo has arrived. I'm glad they added Spartan Ops, it feels like I'm accomplishing something. Less like firefight where to me it was just a grind.

Totally agree about the file browser. It really should be in game soon.

• Like 1

1. They actually are implementing this in the near future. Around New Years I believe.

2. I agree but you already pointed out they are going to be updated.

3. I'll give you that one.

4. I think they are definitely sized reasonably. First off, like 99% of Forge World maps didn't use most of the map. Second off, remember back in Halo 3? Foundry was a tiny map compared to these maps in Halo 4 yet some great maps were made on it.

5. I agree I don't understand that either. I also don't get why you can only go into theater for ONLY the last game you were in. If you forget, oh well.

6. Haven't heard many complaints about it custom games myself but I haven't really looked. I'd say its only really annoying that flood can't have anything but their arm.

7. Happens to me once in a blue moon.

8. This isn't a fixable issue at least in this game. I thought it was definitely on par with past Halo campaigns. I agree with the music though, it could have been better.

9. Should be implemented, I agree.

10. I think the menus are OK, even though a bit inconsistent.

11. You already mentioned this in #1. Weapons wise this game is balanced incredibly.

12. No it isn't. Still takes a 5 shot, it takes skill, but now it is less annoying because the bloom is gone.

13. Idk what this is.

14. I only recall about 3 of them, so I doubt it. I think that game developers should stop adding them in though.

15. If thats what you think so is multiplayer and firefight.

16. Or you could just pop in Reach or ODST. These games are not dead now that a new Halo has arrived. I'm glad they added Spartan Ops, it feels like I'm accomplishing something. Less like firefight where to me it was just a grind.

Totally agree about the file browser. It really should be in game soon.

about firefight

true i could just play firefight in reach and odst

but then whats the point if im going to be fighting the same enemis

i wanna test how good prometheans are especially in a wave after wave game

plus firefight is a good way to test how "intelligent" the ai programming is in halo 4

A full ton of handbags are accessible currently. However, if you occur to be hunting for a remedy which has been modernized, you could possibly require to go for Michael Kors handbags. Michael Kors is a single of your most top rated designers from the entire globe that helps make exceptional and modern layouts each individual to add-ons and outfits.

There is appreciably to fully grasp in regards to the Michael Kors purse line. They basically stand out from the ugg uk group, straddling the line amongst regular and unusual. You could rarely identify a Michael Kors purse that may perhaps be brilliant or bold, as he tends to stick to a further very simple, neutral coloration palette for his line of handbags.

Anytime you have a appearance at numerous Michael Kors handbags, you'll observe that really a number of of them have some similarities. These consist of possessing quite a few pockets from outside at the similar time as within the bag, some ornaments and ugg sale chain designs and styles. In developing a purse, Michael Kors could be pretty creative in executing it. As currently being a data, you are going to observe which the capabilities of these purses won't be able to be noticed on other merchandise.

It truly is straightforward to match these purses in a incredibly assortment, as they have a tendency for remaining really relaxed and neutral. He in no way concentrates for ugg boots sale the flirtatious facet so you are heading to possess a tricky time searching for that sort. Alternatively, what Kors concentrates on are common versions of purses that come about to be focused further on muted hues.

You can get a selection of diverse types of Michael Kors purses that it is achievable to select from in addition, these kinds of as hobos, satchels, clutches, shoppers, and flap bags. It can be important to carry a minor of time to find out which unique model goes to carry out greatest to go well with your desires. For case in point will need to you have a inclination to achieve heaps to carry somewhere around you can expect to quite possibly be better off heading with a hobo bag or satchel as there might possibly be far even more spot.

You will get a pair of places that provide the Michael Kors handbags, and this consists of Nordstrom, Saks Fifth Avenue, Neiman Marcus, and Bergdorf Goodman to name just a pair of of your various. It is achievable to also achieve the purses on the world wide web through a total of distinctive on-line organizations, just commence with caution when acquiring purses ?as you would with some thing else ?on the net. That has a beautiful strength of 800,000 volts, it has the ability to incapacitate aggressors. In circumstances in which the aggressor is electrified because of the baton, I desire to have not be worried about suffering from just one point equal given that electrical power will by no means be transmitted to my physique.

Any choice will definitely research flabbergasting for each male or women of all ages seeking for a Michael Kors handbag. In addition, it is probable to ordinarily anticipate new versions to typically be released shortly. That way, you may possibly look for for a distinctive merchandise ought to you wish to invest in another one particular special.

If you materialize to call for even more info just adhere to this :

• 2 weeks later...

I agree about forge, I think it is crap. True in Halo: Reach me and others did only use sections of the map, but that was because on that one map there were like 10 maps you could have used to build it, now in Halo 4 there are three all feel small and nothing amazing the only one I have really used to forge is ravine. And even with the forge maps sucking what ever happened to the human aircraft's, i mean in Halo 3 you had the hornet, in reach you had something, and now you don't get anything.

And with the campaign I thought it was very dry and dull, I actually got bored when I was playing it on Normal my first time through, not because of the combat, but because nothing made sense and still a lot does not make sense after playing the campaign. And while playing the campaign there was no sense of heroism or it just being epic like all the other halo games, and the game play its self felt a lot like halo 1, very alone, but with no freedom, overall the campaign was the worst of any halo game I have played.

I am not gonna boast about how good I am at the game because on the good and bad scale i am probably somewhere near the upper middle, so i do notice the unbalanced games, a good amount are in my favor, while some others I play there is just no way to even do anything because the other team has so many more skilled players, Halo 3 had a great system for balancing the games, 343 needs to get their hands on it and change the current system.

Fileshare, seriously wtf. That is what made Halo 3 great, most of the time I played was in custom games on custom maps with friends that needs to be fixed, it is making the multiplayer experience very linear.

343 You need to spend more time improving the game, I know campaign cannot be fixed but the others can.

i suppose i have to agree i miss firefight and they have took off unlimited ammo in CG which just spoils it but the game is very good but it lacks the Addictive thing that makes me want to carry on playing it like in Halo reach e.c.t and the map ragnanok and exile are good forge maps :D

• 1 month later...

i suppose i have to agree i miss firefight and they have took off unlimited ammo in CG which just spoils it but the game is very good but it lacks the Addictive thing that makes me want to carry on playing it like in Halo reach e.c.t and the map ragnanok and exile are good forge maps :D

No they didn't. -.-

I do want a DLC for old Forge World because the other maps are good but too small. They should make an update to fix "tactical forging." (Clicking in the stick to slow down camera.). I also agree about not being able to see recent games instead of just your last one and that is sucks to have no campaign or SP Ops in theater, but the rest is BS.

When will the fileshare be updated for use in halo 4? I wanna download peoples creations and peoples screenshots....

................................................................................................................................................................

Ok I have been playing halo 4 for a while now and there is something that is bothering me... it seems like halo 4 has removed a lot of stuff, I mean A LOT OF STUFF that the previous halo games had.

for example

1. no trueskill system (1-50): seriously? why remove it just because the bad players complain?

there was a reason why halo 3 was more balanced than halo reach and 4 (it matched players depending on how well they did ex:

bad players will be paired up with bad players New players cry a lot

while pros will be paired with pros etc)

2. Playlist is short: yes, yes i know its going to be updated but how will you feel if they don't add classic modes like... a normal I want grifball :drool: (regicide is cool but the classic ffa was fun)

3. No proper assault modes: yes there is grifball and you could just modify it... but where is the explosion, grif is suppose to die... there is a reason why its called "grifba Grifball has taken a hit but I think it will still be alright. GRIF WILL DIE.

4. Forge maps: the maps Impact, Erosion, and Ravine are "bloodgulch-sized" maps... they are not REAL forgeworld mapsI'm not a forger so idc lol

5. Theater mode: this... this is whats bothering me... where is theater mode for CAMPAIGN and S-OPS!?This question has also been bothering me. I can conclude that they are just hiding.

6. Custom games: I don't need to explain this... a lot of people complained about it... Come to a Playdate

7. Join in progress: how do you feel when every match you join is either: about to end, you are put in a losing team with impossible odds, and unbalanced?I feel like charlie sheen and I win.

8. Campaign: campaign was good but not good like halo 3s one or halo 2s, where is the epic music playing loudly in the background all i hear is ambient noises, where is the freedom? the missions felt linear, and wheres the epic moments (odsts dropping in to help then loud drum beats play etc... I agree tha the music was lacking in this one I miss the halo 3 theme music. </3

9. Scoring system: where is the scoring system for s-ops and campaign? without them they feel... boring

10. Menu: why did they have to make the menu too.... exaggerated? seriously they could have done a Reach-like menu where an artistic background is in it not a 3d background (serously it made the Framerate drop... and your in a freaking menu Most people like to see pretty menus

11. balance: halo 3 had perfect balance in matchmaking, halo reach was meh, halo 4... wtf why am i paired up witht he pros... im not that good.. pair me up with someone with equel skill as me not someone who could kill me every five seconde You underestimate your ability

12. DMR: its overpowered and is now the most overused weaponpshh I wreck with a BR

13. 1-50 only in waypoint: wtf I want to see my rank next to my profile not exit the damned game just to see my rank... otherwise whats the point? :yay:

14. Unneccesary quicktime events: personally i believe this is the reason why there is no theater for campaign... plus its useless... it also takes you away from halo experianceI though the climbing was cool

15. S-ops repeatative: why are all the mission just recycled maps with different objectives idk...laziness?

16. firefight is gone: dumbest decision to remove it. s-ops is gold only, what happens if you only have silver or no online at all... i wanna kill some time by killing prometheans and covies (hell firefight is also a good way to show off the deadliness of the prometheans) campaign

........................................................................................................................................

thats all i might add some issues and remove stuff (when they are fixed)