Game type creation, please help 343, simple fix

Ryan Zaugg

Heya. So I have a serious problem. In my group of friends, a majority of our custom games involved infection. Specifically a certain game. Im sure there are a lot of people familiar with the gametype "Halo" on the map "Halo". the original was on sandbox I think, and many other maps were made for it. It involved one zombie up on a platform with a rocket launcher and a sniper, and they would shoot at the players as they rode mongooses on a track to prevent them from reaching the end, where there was a sniper or vehicle to kill the zombie. Well, I made a map for halo 4, but then i almost lost it when I was making the gametype and realized that there were no options to let the infected, or "flood" now, use weapons. PLEASE let us give the zombies weapons, infection was always the best game type to tinker with in order to make really fun custom games, please let us have our zombies back 343!

And of course, duckhunt and fatkid too, which used a sniper and hammer respectively. I know people know about those

• 2 weeks later...

As far as I know, there is no way other than make it free for all and somehow manage to make it spawn properly? maybe do one initial spawn (up top in middle where sniper is) and then where mongosai (Mongoose plural lolol) just normal respawns? and for fat kid, just use the regular zombie, make him invincible, and when he comes to an obstacle (make sure yyou use a stopwatch to time this) give him a bridge right as he arrives! So make jumping obstacles for humans, since as some know, we don't have enough forge objects to place and make it difficult and long :/ but duck hunt same as the Halo one, intial spawn and spawn points