Where's 1 sided bomb and flag ????!!!!

Edgrr Devora

is it ever going to be added ? I mean why would you not add it ? Only reason I played halo for 7 years read for the teamwork of planning and succeeding with the arm plants or escape missions with flag.

If it's not added soon I might as well trade this in for blkops2 .me and my.friends all feel the same way ............and bring back the old school maps like lock out, burial mound , heck even beaver creek.

Please from the bottom of one of the biggest halo skirmish / objective lover...bring it all back.

I'm with you fatal !!! I met my first xbox love friends playing 1 sided bomb and flag ! there is something about the teamwork you do during.those one.sided games..very intense, super fun if you have guys you play with and know what everyones routines are ....

Not adding assault or one flag to halo 4 of indeed a true heartbreak for such passionate fans of the gametypes .

You can only do slayer so much then get bored....

Please please bring it back.! Please.!!

Live *

I don't understand why 343 just cut so much of the stuff people loved. It doesn't make any sense. My favorite gametype is the one flag/one bomb style as well, and now we can't play it until they decide to put it in the rotation. But if they do, I'm still gonna complain about the stupid flag carrier not being able to drop the flag. This game is just not Halo anymore, with all the perks and other stuff that is not Halo-like. What we really need is a classic playlist (with 1 flag/bomb included), with all classic settings, including being able to drop the flag. Until then, I'll probably be playing Black Ops 2, because it is actually CoD, not a wannabe CoD like Halo 4 is trying to be. Why would I play a copy of CoD when I can just play CoD. Make Halo HALO ! I hope many more people complain like I do so we can get real Halo back, with a classic playlist at the least!

• 3 weeks later...

I don't understand why 343 just cut so much of the stuff people loved. It doesn't make any sense. My favorite gametype is the one flag/one bomb style as well, and now we can't play it until they decide to put it in the rotation. But if they do, I'm still gonna complain about the stupid flag carrier not being able to drop the flag. This game is just not Halo anymore, with all the perks and other stuff that is not Halo-like. What we really need is a classic playlist (with 1 flag/bomb included), with all classic settings, including being able to drop the flag. Until then, I'll probably be playing Black Ops 2, because it is actually CoD, not a wannabe CoD like Halo 4 is trying to be. Why would I play a copy of CoD when I can just play CoD. Make Halo HALO ! I hope many more people complain like I do so we can get real Halo back, with a classic playlist at the least!

My feelings exactly!! Halo 4 is horrible, every time i log on to forge a map (thts the only reason why i buy halo games, forge + custom games r amazing) i discover another gametype or crucial game option tht has been removed. Literally every time. Everytime i say 'okay thts got to be all of them now' but there is always something else tht 343 has messed up next time i try to make a map. There is only so much of this i can take -.-