The SMG

Lucky Fox Zero

I miss the SMG. I really liked the ODST SMG, and the SMG in Halo 3 was ok. I felt it really filled a niche of a short range automatic which would really shred stuff. I guess the SAW does that now, but it just isn’t the same. I would really like to have the SMG back in some form. I also would rather have the plasma repeater then the storm rifle.

Side note: Whatever happened to the ODST’s anyway?

I would love for the SMG to return, but a lot of people would start worrying about the weapon sandbox getting overcrowded. Don't get me wrong, I love having more weapons to play with in an FPS, but I know that a lot of people don't think this way. I'm a little shocked that people didn't get worried over the BR and DMR being in the same game, to be honest.

As for the ODSTs, the Infinity probably doesn't have ODSTs on board. It's basically a big Spartan training center, there isn't really a need for ODSTs to be honest. :P

I miss the SMG. I really liked the ODST SMG, and the SMG in Halo 3 was ok. I felt it really filled a niche of a short range automatic which would really shred stuff. I guess the SAW does that now, but it just isn’t the same. I would really like to have the SMG back in some form. I also would rather have the plasma repeater then the storm rifle.

Side note: Whatever happened to the ODST’s anyway?

You know what i totally forgot about this weapon. An automatic weapon with a 2x scope in this game would have been amazing.

I though with this progression system it was a guarantee it would make a come back. It's just another option for close combat and it has a zoom so it would have quite a bit different feel to it. But on a more imporant note WHY NO ODSTs IN HALO 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

H3ODST_Firefight_SecurityZone3.jpg

I would love for the SMG to return, but a lot of people would start worrying about the weapon sandbox getting overcrowded. Don't get me wrong, I love having more weapons to play with in an FPS, but I know that a lot of people don't think this way. I'm a little shocked that people didn't get worried over the BR and DMR being in the same game, to be honest.

As for the ODSTs, the Infinity probably doesn't have ODSTs on board. It's basically a big Spartan training center, there isn't really a need for ODSTs to be honest. :P

well it was repurposed for peace, remember? Thats probably why it has no ODSTs. Those guys are always in the heart of the battle, but the infinity wasnt expecting any battle

• 2 months later...