Halo 4 Title Update

Quantumizer

These are a few improvements, please post if you have any suggestions to add and please say if you like these suggestions, cheers.

**Playlists**

-Rumble Pit: Free for All, you can't join in progress, you don't earn EXP, but you earn a TrueSkill rank/symbol which is shown next to your SR number and in your service record.

-Team Objective: Combine KotH, CTF, Dominion and Team Oddball in one playlist.

-Classic Slayer: Replacing Slayer Pro, players will have no loadouts and weapons are on the map like classic Halo.

-Regicide: Bump it up to a 10 player limit instead of 6. Everyone has infinite snipers!

-Team Doubles.

-Big Team Battle: As is.

-Flood: As is.

-SWAT: As is.

-Infinity Slayer: As is.

**General suggestions**

-Bring back hit ratio, implement into service record.

-Balance out the EXP rewards in multiplayer, someone who got 25 kills should receive a lot more EXP than someone who got 3 kills.

-Implement Theatre Mode into Campaign and Spartan Ops.

-Reduce the fire rate of the DMR slightly.

-Make skulls findable in the future, not already unlocked.

-In the future make Hunters twice the size that they are currently, give them the Fuel Rod beam that they had in Halo 2 and make them more aggressive, especially once their brother has been killed.

-Bring back top medals for the post game stats.

-Add the Meta Game for Campaign and Spartan Ops, also add a Friend's Leaderboard so that players can compete for high scores. This would add more replayability.

• Like 1

Pretty good suggestions. They did confirm they were working on a FFA playlist and Team Doubles. They are supposedly adding Team Snipers next week.

Other than that, I think they should add a regional filter / "good-connection" filter in matchmaking. Right now it is kind of random who you find and sometimes game-breaking lagging.

I really like your suggestion for the DMR. Reducing the fire rate or putting a damper on how fast the DMR can fire while pressing the trigger is a good fix and would be the only thing that really needs to be done weapon wise.

I REALLY WANT Team Objectives as a playlist that would be phenomenal if they could add the modes we see now together (i.e. KOTH, Oddball, and CTF) into one playlist that way it can A) improve some performance on the server, and B) would allow them to add more individualized playlists like Team Snipers, Grifball, etc. without it being so cluttered in the playlist menu.

EDIT: I realized that you posted something on the exp rewards. Care to elaborate a bit more?

All are pretty good suggestions except this:

How to put this nicely... Hell no.

WOOPS LOL, missed that one. bumping it to 10 would not be horrible though. with infinite snipers heck no.

I just have thing to say to you guys.....k'moooon!...k'mooooon!

Pretty good suggestions. They did confirm they were working on a FFA playlist and Team Doubles. They are supposedly adding Team Snipers next week.

Other than that, I think they should add a regional filter / "good-connection" filter in matchmaking. Right now it is kind of random who you find and sometimes game-breaking lagging.

I really like your suggestion for the DMR. Reducing the fire rate or putting a damper on how fast the DMR can fire while pressing the trigger is a good fix and would be the only thing that really needs to be done weapon wise.

I REALLY WANT Team Objectives as a playlist that would be phenomenal if they could add the modes we see now together (i.e. KOTH, Oddball, and CTF) into one playlist that way it can A) improve some performance on the server, and B) would allow them to add more individualized playlists like Team Snipers, Grifball, etc. without it being so cluttered in the playlist menu.

EDIT: I realized that you posted something on the exp rewards. Care to elaborate a bit more?

I definately agree that adding a good connection/region filter would be awesome, overall pretty good connection I'd say, but I'm in New Zealand, so please, take pitty on me.

• 2 weeks later...

They need to make Flood more customizable so players can change the loadouts of the Flood and change their weapons.

They need to add scoring in Spartan-Ops to make it more competitive.

They need to have Rumble Pit, Team Doubles, Multi Team, Team Objective, and Action Sack.

They need to add more game variants in each matchmaking playlist to spice things up.

• Like 1

These are a few improvements, please post if you have any suggestions to add and please say if you like these suggestions, cheers.

**Playlists**

-Rumble Pit: Free for All, you can't join in progress, you don't earn EXP, but you earn a TrueSkill rank/symbol which is shown next to your SR number and in your service record.

-Team Objective: Combine KotH, CTF, Dominion and Team Oddball in one playlist.

-Classic Slayer: Replacing Slayer Pro, players will have no loadouts and weapons are on the map like classic Halo.

-Regicide: Bump it up to a 10 player limit instead of 6. Everyone has infinite snipers!

-Team Doubles.

-Big Team Battle: As is.

-Flood: As is.

-SWAT: As is.

-Infinity Slayer: As is.

**General suggestions**

-Bring back hit ratio, implement into service record.

-Balance out the EXP rewards in multiplayer, someone who got 25 kills should receive a lot more EXP than someone who got 3 kills.

-Implement Theatre Mode into Campaign and Spartan Ops.

-Reduce the fire rate of the DMR slightly.

-Make skulls findable in the future, not already unlocked.

-In the future make Hunters twice the size that they are currently, give them the Fuel Rod beam that they had in Halo 2 and make them more aggressive, especially once their brother has been killed.

-Bring back top medals for the post game stats.

-Add the Meta Game for Campaign and Spartan Ops, also add a Friend's Leaderboard so that players can compete for high scores. This would add more replayability.

just fyi, it's harder to rank a team objective playlist, and with no leaving penalties, and join in progress, people will tend to quit the ones they don't want to play. Overall it's a bad idea to put them all together, especially when they're unique enough to be seperate.